Good morning, couples question.

Good morning Dallas, Austin calling.

I've had a little difficulty getting feedback from some providers regarding those interested in busting my girlfriend and my "couples" cherry.
She's a first timer (I've been with girls before ) and is interested what adding a female to the mix would be like.
We'll be heading up to North Dallas in late February to give it a try.

Let me know if you have suggestions, or are interested in applying for the "multiple" positions.

Whoof...I crack myself up!

Have a good morning all!
Let me chime in

I have to say I love seeing couples. Have seen several ... & remember them very well!
Lots of fun, energy, & exploring to be had by all!!
Thanks Autumn, I appreciate your enthusiasm!
Adding your girlfriend to the mix could be a very hot experience if she is open to it and will be comfortable seeing you with another woman, If not it could be a bad experience. Make sure you find out what she is expecting out of it and make sure she gets as much attention if not more as the provider you choose. Toys could be a lot of fun for everyone as well.

I hope that I helped.
Trophie girl...good thoughts and thanks! We've been having ongoing discussions. She's very "expressive" sexually and feels this is the right time to see what things are like with another female and me included. She's expressed being open to giving and receiving "attention" from our female addition so we're both looking forward to it!
DM: for the first time meet... Make it all about her... w/ her leading...
Believe me.... nothing is more exciting then exploring w/ someone you care about & seeing them tease to know end knowing the explotion is going to bring both to new heights...
Best wishes to you!!! know you will so be enjoying a time to remember!
I can take all the suggestions I can get.

Thanks!
I love catering to couples!!! I am very bixexual, and have seen many couples in Dallas (many where I was their first threesome experience).
Thanks Hayden! I appreciate the feedback.