Flirting...?

Does flirting happen alot at work...? Is this normally a stomping ground for a woman or man to find someone to bang on in an office, basement, etc...? How bout crazy, wild places you've had sex in...?

xoxoxo,
Karina Taylor
  • w900l
  • 01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
One time many moons ago I went to a catholic church at nite for a wedding, I picked up a girl there we went parking and fucking, after that I took her back to her car in the church parking lot, she asked me if she could give me a blow job before she left, how in the world could I say no, anyway she went down on me, up walked the priest with the ladies purse that she had left in the church when we went parking.
I am the biggest flirt ever! Seriously I love flirting but, there's a difference between being playful and flirty, and being rude and disrespectful.
You are so right PT
Bennigans restroom during new years eve countdown. And in the labor and delivery room twice...lol...but I really want to do it in a catholic church...I know...I'm going to hell
In the control tower of an airport.
Oh yes flirting does happen at work. It's almost impossible not to flirt. This is especially true when you're working on a big project together and are having to work long hours. Most of the time it leads no where. However, this past year was a first for me. It was one of my highlights in 2009. I actually got to bang in my office with a lady from another department. Now I'm not god's gift to women, but over time the anticipation had built up. It was incredible trying not to get caught while in my office. We did this a few more times before calling it quits when her department was transferred downtown.
(1) Would meet a girl I worked with at the elevator , stop it between floors and fuck our brains out. (2) In the car while parked in the cemetery. (3) Getting a handjob while riding my motorcycle. (4) Blowjob while flying a 172 at 3500ft.
I'm gam for the CC thing Berk...