References

How does one go about getting references that a provider asks for, if every decent provider wants a reference prior to an appt? It's like looking for a job without experience, every employer wants someone with experience, but no one wants to be the one to train you.

So, how does someone without references go about gaining references?
See a provider that is "newbie" friendly...
Ask providers that you've seen before if they'll be a reference and make sure to give the info the lady would know you by or else you'll get shot down. For me it's a phone number. I don't always remember user names
Or just write fake reviews like ole Kattlover....seems to be working for him
If they can't give references then your comment is a mote point only meant to start drama which I don't play into. High class providers obviously don't need to get involved in that kinda stuff
Ur right....that was tacky

Forgive me

Namastè

Tell Kattlover I'm sorry too
You two crack me up!!!
MOOT.

it's a MOOT point, goddamnit.

lulz
Lol sorry JD, my phone tends to correct words often.
Or just write fake reviews like ole Kattlover....seems to be working for him Originally Posted by Zgirl2
ZGirl2 - Can I write a "Ghost Review" on you of all of the things I would like to have done? LMAOROTF!!!

Now that was really tacky but meant to be funny.
ZGirl2 - Can I write a "Ghost Review" on you of all of the things I would like to have done? LMAOROTF!!!

Now that was really tacky but meant to be funny. Originally Posted by sidekick
Not tacky at all!!!
Please do! It will be fun to read
Some ladies that require references sometimes have alternate screening as well. Me being one of them. I understand everyone has a first time. Why make your fist time a risky one with a lady you are only choosing being she does not require references. I would ask the lady you are seeking if she has an alternate screening process. Even if it says references required, she may have another way to screen those willing to give a little extra information about them self.
Or just write fake reviews like ole Kattlover....seems to be working for him Originally Posted by Zgirl2

SAVAGE