More hypocrisy from the Odumbo administration:

David Lerman Oct 27, 2014

U.S. Army personnel who have returned to their base in Italy after working in Ebola-stricken countries are in isolation and being monitored for 21 days as a precaution, a Pentagon spokesman said today.

Similar measures will be taken with other Army personnel, including several dozen troops scheduled to return to their home base in Vicenza from West Africa in coming days, said Army Colonel Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman.

A dozen troops who returned from Liberia over the weekend are now being kept “in a separate location” on the Vicenza base, Warren said. Among those being held for monitoring is Major General Darryl Williams, commander of U.S. Army Africa, who led an advance detachment of troops to Liberia about 40 days ago.

When asked if the personnel were under a quarantine, Warren avoided that word and said, 'it is enhanced monitoring. They are not allowed to leave.'...

The Army’s move to isolate returning troops comes as Odumbo's White House has fought mandatory quarantine measures imposed by the governors of New York and New Jersey for returning health-care workers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...isolation.html
Monitoring troops returning from Ebola countries is a bad thing no balls? It is diff being in the military, and being a civvie or didn't you notice that no balls? You did serve didn't you no balls?
Monitoring troops returning from Ebola countries is a bad thing no balls? It is diff being in the military, and being a civvie or didn't you notice that no balls? You did serve didn't you no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the executive branch has the authority to impose a quarantine on the civilian sector; hence, removing any distinction between "military" and "civilian", you congenitally stupid jackass.

Odumbo, et al, hypocritically argue there is no need for quarantining individuals who are in direct contact with Ebola infected patients while hypocritically imposing a 21 day quarantine on service personnel the Odumbo administration claims will not have direct contact with Ebola infected patients, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and only stupid "Hope and CHANGE" cock-suckers like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would argue differently.

[The] federal government and the individual states are all permitted to utilize quarantine and involuntary commitment to prevent the spread of disease. In fact, this power under U.S. law reaches back to 1872, when it was first used to prevent the spread of yellow fever...

Because quarantine measures have to be invoked with great speed to meet the threat of infectious disease, there is no time for traditional "due process" and other protections traditionally afforded by the Constitution and American law.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/justic...on-quarantine/
Actually, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the executive branch has the authority to impose a quarantine on the civilian sector; hence, removing any distinction between "military" and "civilian", you congenitally stupid jackass.

Odumbo, et al, hypocritically argue there is no need for quarantining individuals who are in direct contact with Ebola infected patients while hypocritically imposing a 21 day quarantine on service personnel the Odumbo administration claims will not have direct contact with Ebola infected patients, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Pure, unadulterated hypocrisy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and only stupid "Hope and CHANGE" cock-suckers like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would argue differently.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you never did serve no balls, is that why you trash the troops ? You would have been a disgrace to the uniform. go back to your glory hole cocksucker.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Same old babbling bullshit from the ace deflector. Can't see any diff from being in the military, and being a civilian? What did you do go from the military to prison? fucking cocksucker bet you fit in there. Bet you are hoping for a biggen.
Same old babbling bullshit from the ace deflector. Can't see any diff from being in the military, and being a civilian? What did you do go from the military to prison? fucking cocksucker bet you fit in there. Bet you are hoping for a biggen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the dumb-ass mutha fucker that is equivocating about the executive authority of the office of the president, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Though you ignorantly want to pretend otherwise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, in this particular instance Odumbo has all of the executive authority his hypocritical ass needs to impose on civilians exactly the same quarantine requirements that he is imposing on service personnel, you lying, deflecting SOB. But Odumbo is a lying, hypocritical POS, and you're Odumbo's cock-sucking POS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the dumb-ass mutha fucker that is equivocating about the executive authority of the office of the president, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Though you ignorantly want to pretend otherwise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, in this particular instance Odumbo has all of the executive authority his hypocritical ass needs to impose on civilians exactly the same quarantine requirements that he is imposing on service personnel, you lying, deflecting SOB. But Odumbo is a lying, hypocritical POS, and you're Odumbo's cock-sucking POS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Come on no balls here is another chance for you to stand up and tell you don't give a shit for our military if they stay safe. You pissed backwards on the other thread let's see if you have the balls to do it this time. All you can do is whine whine whine. Fucking cocksucker.
Come on no balls here is another chance for you to stand up and tell you don't give a shit for our military if they stay safe. You pissed backwards on the other thread let's see if you have the balls to do it this time. All you can do is whine whine whine. Fucking cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the service personnel are safe in quarantine in Italy, you dumb-fuck Odumbo cock-sucker. It's what Odumbo is exposing them to in Africa that's putting their lives at risk, you equivocating jackass! BTW, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Hell, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the service personnel are safe in quarantine in Italy, you dumb-fuck Odumbo cock-sucker. It's what Odumbo is exposing them to in Africa that's putting their lives at risk, you equivocating jackass! BTW, how's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No balls you simple fucktard deflecting again from your own OP about bitching because the troops are being monitored. Now you are pissing and moaning about something else. Face it no balls you will never be anything but a pissing and moaning cocksucker. Fucking POS.
Who's Odumbo?
Monitoring troops returning from Ebola countries is a bad thing no balls? It is diff being in the military, and being a civvie or didn't you notice that no balls? You did serve didn't you no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

When did Ebola know the difference between a noncom and a civilian?

The astronauts were quarantined before and after their flights. Why does this selfless giver of healthcare think that she is exempt? Does she want to take a victory lap with all her friends? I guess she is not that selfless after all. Besides, the mission isn't over until EVERYTHING is done. That includes quarantine.
No balls you simple fucktard deflecting again from your own OP about bitching because the troops are being monitored. Now you are pissing and moaning about something else. Face it no balls you will never be anything but a pissing and moaning cocksucker. Fucking POS. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who started deflecting with your first post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Because it's obvious that your dumb-fuck-ass has yet to intelligently explain how it is that Odumbo can simultaneously claim Ebola is so dangerous that he must impose a 21 day quarantine on U.S. service personnel, who Odumbo says will not have direct contact with Ebola infected patients, and then hypocritically claim that Ebola is not dangerous enough to impose a 21 day quarantine on individuals who have had direct contact with Ebola infected patients, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're the one who started deflecting with your first post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Because it's obvious that your dumb-fuck-ass has yet to intelligently explain how it is that Odumbo can simultaneously claim Ebola is so dangerous that he must impose a 21 day quarantine on U.S. service personnel, who Odumbo says will not have direct contact with Ebola infected patients, and then hypocritically claim that Ebola is not dangerous enough to impose a 21 day quarantine on individuals who have had direct contact with Ebola infected patients, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Both republican governors are defending their position on quarantine plus more states are falling in with their ideas.the military decided to do the same with troops returning as a precaution Hagel has not even made a decision, and you worthless POS is tying these people to Obama. So get up no balls and make a public claim for all to see you don't give a shit about our troops, and don't care for their welfare.
Classic Corpy thread.

Post something utterly outrageous, blame it on a fictional character ("Odumbo") and shit all over the first person to respond.

Only IBIdiot treats first responders like that.

What a coward and anti-American shithead!
I am a coward and anti-American shithead! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You wanted honest discussion, Assup. Now the statement is true.