How to report a verified provider that beat me up with 2 other guys, robbed me etc?

• IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 02:15 AM
I knew this girl from backpage for 4 years. At the end she decided to robb me and beat me up with 2 other guys, blackmailed me, etc
  • IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 03:38 AM
I knew this girl from backpage for 4 years. At the end she decided to robb me and beat me up with 2 other guys, blackmailed me, etc
Because there were 2 guys you thought posting the same thing twice would help catch them?

Did you call the police? Did you put an alert in the appropriate area here to let others know about her? Alerts - Dallas
1backpage, 0 newbies
  • IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 06:03 PM
I apologize for posting twice, Im new to this site and im only here to report her and warn others about her because she is dangerous, but I dont know how to report her and warn others about her.
  • IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Oh and yes I did report her to the police she has already been indicted for felony robbery and she is going to court, she is out on bond
  • IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Krystal Grant, Felony Case #F-1570132 Dallas County, TX Criminal Court.
  • Tetas
  • 06-02-2015, 06:42 PM
OK, that was dumb IQ..
You should have waited until someone told you how to write an alert.
Try again next ID IQ.
  • IQ
  • 06-02-2015, 08:34 PM
I dont think is dumb thats public info she robbed me she tried to steal a cat and a condo by using violence and death threats I dont see what is the problem for me to publish it or why u would have one, and why dont u tell me how to report her ah?
  • Tetas
  • 06-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Well, posting her name and case number will get you banned from the site for a year if she happens to be a member.
Since you're still here, I'll assume shes not or that the mods are still asleep.

To post an alert on her, go to the correct area as skbinks says above:
Alerts - Dallas Originally Posted by skbinks
Start a new thread, post a link to her ads and tell your story.
Really quite simple.

I'd still leave out the RW (real world) info just to be on the safe side.
If someone is really interested they can probably search out the info on their own.
Besides, it's still kind of a dick move to post it, even if you were in trouble with the law and had someone pissed at you, would you want your info spelled out on a hooker board?
Good luck!
Well, posting her name and case number will get you banned from the site for a year if she happens to be a member.
Since you're still here, I'll assume shes not or that the mods are still asleep.

To post an alert on her, go to the correct area as skbinks says above:

Start a new thread, post a link to her ads and tell your story.
Really quite simple.

I'd still leave out the RW (real world) info just to be on the safe side.
If someone is really interested they can probably search out the info on their own.
Besides, it's still kind of a dick move to post it, even if you were in trouble with the law and had someone pissed at you, would you want your info spelled out on a hooker board?
Good luck! Originally Posted by Tetas
If I had robbed some dude, and had him beat up, and my legal name came up from him afterwards.... I would call it karma.
(If he did this to a provider, putting the shoe on the other foot in this scenario- his name would be put up everywhere.... )

Of course there are 3 sides to every story...

And she tried to take the cat? Did I read that line right?

wtf....
  • Tetas
  • 06-03-2015, 11:25 AM
And she tried to take the cat? Did I read that line right?

wtf.... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Yeah, I saw that, was really hoping he'd explain further in an alert...about the cat AND the condo, I really wanna know how to steal a condo!
  • 5T3V3
  • 06-03-2015, 11:45 AM
give a guy enough rope and eventually he will hang himself!

Being a part of Eccie I would report such an occurrence ... BUT ... not sure I would join Eccie to help out people I have no real relationship with that just doesn't feel right. It feels like something you would do for revenge. Why do you give a shit about us you just joined? And the whole cat condo thing is weird too!
Yeah well if it had been your cat you wouldn't be so forgiving of this bitch.
Yeah well if it had been your cat you wouldn't be so forgiving of this bitch. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

I'd be furious if someone tried to steal my cat!!!