HAS ANYONE USED LUX VERIFY

I think I am posting this in the right section lol. Anyway, have any of you used the Lux verify app? I just got contacted by a new friend last night and he gave me his code and I did check him out on the site and he seemed to be ok. I did see him and everything was fine.

However upon talking to the gentleman and finding out that very little info was being asked of him when he signed up (meaning things like SS#, drivers license# and/or other important things you would need to do a background criminal check or just verify were not being asked) and being warned by several people on my twitter feed that this is not a good verification site to rely on - it seems like this site is a joke as far as legitimately verifying people, esp for safety reasons. I just wanted to see what all of you think about this app. I personally have uninstalled it on my phone and have deleted my profile as I do not feel this is a safe site for complete verification because they do not seem to safely verify people other than just asking for basic info lol. I pretty much stick to P411 - I just wish more men would sign up for it as it makes the verification process so much easier