#sofuckingboring!!

Hey y'alls bickering has become incessant. And...really what else can y'all have to say? Here's a threAD for me and the fact that I'm super proud of my body image right now!... BBW haters, mandles, bandles all welcome to join and bash appropriately
Give me something fun to read!!! In fact ladies...dont you all have some new holiday photos I bet? Show me show meee!!!
I Think you look lovely and curvy and not BBW at all. your body looks amazing. ignore any haters who tell you otherwise, you're hot!
Looks like you pussy has a freshly shaved appearance, so you are ready for your close up cum shots. Seriously, way to go on your appearance.
Just to clarify.. "BBW" is not an exclusive or "undesirable" term. Don't feel the need to label yourself just because others are stuck in their one dimensional mindsets. I happen to love BBW body types, as well as 100 lb petite minis when I have the itch for variety. Weight is not everything. What makes a woman MOST attractive is confidence, personality, and character. Awesome skills don't hurt, either. Whether she's a bigger girl, a Victorias Secret Angel sized beauty, black, white, Asian, Puerto rican, mixed, tall, short, handicapped, disabled, can swallow her fist, can shoot a ping pong ball out of her pussy... if she has a nasty, entitled attitude that kills it for me EVERY time. Posts like these, humble and confident, are refreshing and I admonish you for your speaking out. I'm thoroughly convinced the geniuses who feel the need to start bashing threads on amazing providers just because they find her body unattractive to them secretly want to bang her brains out but would never admit it. IJS. Hell, I love the variety here and am very selective on things that would probably be unexpected right off.
Hell. Id eat that!
Looks like you pussy has a freshly shaved appearance, so you are ready for your close up cum shots. Seriously, way to go on your appearance. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Sounds like you're really into BAREBACKING, is that what BB really means?
You look great Ginger!
Boobie pics ladies? Pleaaaase lol
But thank you my sweets..even if no boobies
Guys? Boobie pics? Lolol my bad, I guess our boobielicious boys haven't shown up yet
(.) (.)
I am proud of my body too

ooooppppsssss, wrong picture, here for the Eccie Ladies:
Nice, wish you offered LNG!!!

IB
Ginger, you look great, dont let anyone tell you differently.
*sigh*

of course....