Nice Dinner

Would anyone be open to going to a nice dinner as a group? Mainly for those of us that appreciate the finer things in life and like a fantastic meal
But what about desert?
But what about desert? Originally Posted by SeekingCougar
Got to have sweets...

IB
Sounds fun :-)
  • quzi
  • 02-11-2016, 09:01 PM
foodie dinner... mmmm
Maybe some grilled red snapper fillets...yum. As long as someone else cleans them
And where? Eddy V's. Or Steiner, which is excellent and priced right with a good atmosphere
Im always down with fine dining. And very flexible.
Jack in the box, Wendys, Burger King
You name it.
Im kinda uppity like dat.
I'm in.
Well y'all, if we do eddie v's we could go dancing next door at antones. i am there almost every night anyway. fancy food...yea ok, dancing to the blues at antones.. HELL YEA
who's paying? lol
who's paying? lol Originally Posted by Raikage
Well since you volunteer....lolol
who's paying? Originally Posted by Raikage
Maybe a fundraiser?
Maybe a fundraiser? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I think the fund raiser money has already been invested ... LOL
  • Old-T
  • 02-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Would anyone be open to going to a nice dinner as a group? Mainly for those of us that appreciate the finer things in life and like a fantastic meal Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

I have done that occasionally and it has been a very enjoyable evening. The times I did it the ladies set it up, and in each case the lady's date for the evening was someone she knew for a while. Typically about four couples. I assume each of them had plans for after dinner, but I do not know for sure other than my date and I. I typically arranged for an over-night, most the time in a hotel right near the restaurant.

The one thing I would recommend is that the ladies feel comfortable with each other--or at least not have any bad history. Also, I would only feel comfortable if I knew the ladies all screened well.