Is something going on with eccie & emails?

This may be more towards staff but....
I am no longer receiving email notifications of PMS or getting updates to threads I've posted in. I've also had a client tell me the same thing. I personally check eccie more than my email, however there may be some folks that wait for an email notification to check PMs. If you're a guy and have sent a PM to a lady who relies on email notification before checking here and you haven’t heard back, that may be the reason.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it something that is being worked on?
same issue, thought it was me and i had pushed the wrong button and turned it off
I noticed the problem yesterday too.
Same here
I am not getting them either..tech glitch i guess
I'm not either but I had this issue with P411 and Gina's staff mentioned they have had issues with Yahoo e-mails. Do yall have yahoo emails?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-13-2016, 08:38 PM
AOL is known to block emails to and from sites with adult content. I believe Yahoo may be doing the same thing to an extent. There have been numerous reports of issues with emails from this site and Yahoo.

Suggest you avoid those two for ECCIE emails.
Is Gmail blocking too? I stopped getting mine as well. Do I have to try to remember my Hotmail account, lol?
Check your spam folders, I get them there.

IB
It is a known and ongoing issue with yahoo and AOL where they bounce emails to/from eccie.net on their end.

This seems to be something different however. There may be some sort of site glitch going on at the moment similar to what is occurring with attaching images. I've passed it along to the site admins and hopefully it will be resolved shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience...
Thank you Spice, we certainly appreciate that. I have Gmail and never had any issues before.
It's still being a problem and i tried to upload pics to my showcase and that's a no-go also. Life's little problems. ..yuk
I changed my email to gmail but still not getting any notifications at all.
I was actually locked out after changing emails because I didn't get the confirmation email. (at least I assume that's the reason)
I don't get notification on my current subscription or PMs, but I just got a barrage of old notifications from months ago! Something is wacked out!

IB
Yay! The pics are back to working.