Wow, OK GPS much

O_o asked Kelly512 what her rates were. wouldn't see me because she saw my reviews and said I couldn't afford her. I usu ally only go for half hours though that probably what she didn't see.
Lol. That's funny.
Lol. That's funny. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Yes it is...especially since her rates say "Negotiable." Just move on, someone else will be more than happy to take your money.

Originally Posted by Mata Leon

IB
I have met her several times for BCD and it has been lots of fun. There were extraordinary circumstances where she gave me a discounted rate for the first time and we have used that ever since.

More at: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1569021
Sounds like a Pass to me. Attitude is 90% of a session
She might have been having a bad day. I do know that I personally look over someone's reviews before scheduling with them. If they only do hhr's or bng's it is a red flag for me.

More than once in the past even though is EXPLICITLY stated in both my showcase and ads I don't offer anything less than full hour appointments I've had guys schedule with me and minutes before they were supposed to arrive ask me what my hhr or QV rate was and then cancel when they realize I won't budge. Now I make sure that the short appointment men that contact me are aware that I only do hour+ appointments before I even begin screening them.