Question for the ladies (pros)?

So I am looking for a good oil for Italian and pussy play ( finger clit play) I have tried different lubes but they all gum up or get sticky. So I think a good oil would be better as pussy play can last a long time and Italian is also a long prolonged activity.

Suggestions for this would greatly be appreciated from the pros!

IB
coconut oil
^^^^^^^^^^
what she said, doesn't get gummy, smells and tastes good, you can even cook with it. Great stuff.
Melts to liquid at body heat, gels at cooler temps.
Melt just what you need each time i.e., put some in a bedside bottle for playtime rather than sticking your hand in the whole container.

It reduces risk of it going rancid (taste, smell, and safer for her)...

It is great stuff and great for your skin...don't get me started on all the benefits

Have fun!
So I am looking for a good oil for Italian and pussy play ( finger clit play) I have tried different lubes but they all gum up or get sticky. So I think a good oil would be better as pussy play can last a long time and Italian is also a long prolonged activity.

Suggestions for this would greatly be appreciated from the pros!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I LOVE coconut oil dear, it leaves your skin soft all day and is tasteless
Saliva is not an option? Yours or the provider's?
~I've never used any but Olive Oil usually works for everything else, I'd try it out.
~Also Johnson's Baby Oil Gel never seemed to gum up on the skin or get sticky when I've used it for FBSM.
~If you haven't already, try LifeStyle's Liquid Personal Lubricant <<with Aloe & Vitamin E>> odorless and works great.

What is Italian?? New term for me, I'm still learning.

What is Italian?? New term for me, I'm still learning. Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua
Bare cock between butt cheeks like Russian but in the but crack

IB