A few things I need to get off my chest. :)

Hello everyone. Traci here with a gentle-as-possible reminder about a few things that seem to need saying. If these do not apply to you, then please disregard them, and thank you for not adding to the problem, my loves. I hope you can take these thoughts in the spirit they were intended and please feel free to add your own, ladies and gents. Keep in mind that these thoughts are modeled around me, specifically. I am NOT speaking for all of the ladies, though I'm sure many will agree with a few things.

* There IS a different between PSE and GFE. It is pretty well known that I am VERY GFE. So I do not understand why some of you come into my space, and then try to direct our time together in a way that is not natural to me and makes me very uncomfortable. I love to please you and make you feel wonderful, and I hate saying no to you, so please don't try to get me to do things that you should know by now that I don't do. AT LEAST have the decency to ask, first, before just doing them, if you are unsure. With all the information about me out there, why would anyone come to me, specifically, and expect anal play, or stripper slide, or deep throat, or face thrusting (my gag reflex WILL make you regret that one :P), just to name a few? I provide a GFE, which is generally softer and slower and more sensual. If you want balls to the wall f*cking, with all sorts of acrobatics and acronyms, then perhaps a PSE lady is more your cup of tea. If you want someone to make you feel like you are the only man in the world, with an atmosphere of sweet, playful fun, then perhaps look my way.

* It is generally understood that I don't clock-watch. If things take a few extra minutes to wrap up naturally, that's okay with me. But some of you are taking extreme advantage of this and ruining it for everyone. You and I both know how long your appointment was scheduled for. If you notice that you have gone over by 15 minutes or more, perhaps a tip might be in order? I would never demand anything we didn't agree to up front, but if you steal my time from me, without even graciously offering a tip to make my generosity and extra effort feel appreciated, you might discover that I always seem to be booked after that.

* Please, please, PLEASE use the toiletries that are in my bathroom. I put them there for you, I don't mind at all if you use them. And, taking just a couple of minutes to do so, means you and I both will not be embarrassed when I'm trying to avoid your kisses because your breath isn't fresh, or I have to reach for a wetwipe to get your boys smelling and tasting fresh enough to be pleasant. This especially goes for those of you who are uncircumcised. I love an uncut penis as much as a cut one, when it is properly clean. Please do me that favor.

* Don't wait until the end of our appointment to put the envelope out. I will be worried the entire appointment that you have no intention of paying me, and I will not have as much fun as I could have if you had just set the envelope out at the beginning.

So there you have it. The things that seem to have gotten out of control lately. I don't know why, but I really wish it would stop. I love what I do, but some guys are really making it feel like a job. Please do your part to make sure I stay the fun, flirty, happy lady that you know and enjoy.
I'm sorry about the format, I can't understand why I can't get the scripting to work normally

Edit: went back and did some of it manually... still doesn't look perfect, but I don't know what the heck is going on with it... Grrrrr. :P
Thanks for the migraine!!! If you can't type without paragraphs please fix whatever "scripting" problem you have...please!!!
I did. No need to get snippy.
Well it looks perfect to me..... Just like you

Looks like someone needs to teach some of these guys some manners....
Sorry you have to put up with that......
The points are valid.

Don't shoot the messanger!
Lol. Yes, please don't shoot me! :P
No need to worry about your writing skill here. You were articulate and succinct. All your points are valid and need to be said when the gentlemen no longer act like gentlemen. Some of us will always try to act properly and be well informed of rules and limits while others will continue try to "get one over" and usurp time and good graces.

Traci, I've enjoyed your posts and I feel remiss about not getting over to Dallas to see you before you leave us.

I wish you well in the things that come and I hope our paths can cross in the future. You're a beautiful young lady so that pretty head erect! (lol...I said erect...lol)

MM
Haha, thank you, MM. That's very nice of you to say. Actually, I'll still be around ECCIE, I'll just be touring all over, so I'll be sure to stop by Shreveport at some point. Ok, done hijacking my own thread. :P
I just gotta ask, who the hell doesn't know their balls stink?
None of those is an unreasonable request.
If we do a little research before we schedule, (reviews, website, etc) We should be able to find a lady whose talents and activities match our own.

And the rest is just common hobby courtesy.
I just gotta ask, who the hell doesn't know their balls stink? Originally Posted by monkmonk

You might be surprised the amount of men who think they are fresh all the time!
Thanks for the migraine!!! If you can't type without paragraphs please fix whatever "scripting" problem you have...please!!! Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Traci, he's just mad because you mentioned not forcing activities, which one can assume covers bbfs. At least you didn't mention anything about stalking facebook pages, he might of really blasted you.
Thanks for the migraine!!! If you can't type without paragraphs please fix whatever "scripting" problem you have...please!!! Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Don't blame her for the migraine you got when you chose to read the thread. Guess taking personal resposiblity for your actions isn't your stong suit, might be why you are trynagetlaid while the rest of us are getting laid!

Traci, I'll bet he's snippy cause he directly fits a few of the good points you made.
Well said Traci! Well said! Of course I have mentioned the same things and suddenly i was ridiculed and told that I was ALL about the money, just because i had mentioned the envelope the beginning as well as the poor hygiene thing...