Question for the ladies especially.....Limo session?

• tml
  • 04-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Are there any providers out there that already do offer (or would be willing to do) a session in a limousine? That's something I've always been curious about trying, but right now, I'm just wondering what the possible ramifications are to broaching this subject with whichever lady I pick to try this with.

Perhaps some ladies out there that wouldn't do it on a first session with a client, but might on a second, or later session? I guess I'm curious to know who would and wouldn't and if the answer is "depends," what exactly it might depend on?
I've been intrigued by these ever since I discovered them while checking out some Vancouver ladies. They call them "Rockstar Limo Rides" there I guess.

http://www.carmenfox.com/avail_definitions.htm

I'll be following this thread to see the responses.
I have done it and would do it again.
I would love to do something like that!
... shit TW, lookin at those carmanfox ladies is making me home sick... sorry to hijack the thread!!!! have to visit BC soon... :-)
i'd be afraid of potholes.
i'd be afraid of potholes. Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
I don't know... If the positions are right, I might be hoping for some potholes!
not with my cock down her throat
so you get a lincoln continental limo.
remember those ads from the 70s where a diamond cutter was in one splitting an expensive diamond?
or the saturday nite live takeoff where it was a rabbi performing a bris!!