Hotels with Jacuzzi in Plano, Richardson, Downtown Dallas

I am looking for a hotel with in room Hot tub/Jacuzzi. Budget is around $100.
Do not want too cheap or too costly.

One main issue I am seeing is Check-in & Out times. I need this from 10am to 3pm.

Anywhere in Plano, Richardson, Downtown Dallas area will work.

Suggestions please.
It's been discussed here before, try using the forum search.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18636
I did, found the thread too. But my main concern is check-in, check-out timing.
Anyway, I think I found solution.. spoke o manager of one of the hotels and worked out a deal.
i cant remember which one, but there is a hotel in addison on beltway dr. east of midway that has jacuzzi's in the rooms. google maps shows holiday inn express hotel & suites addison and the hampton inn dallas-addison. it might be the holiday inn.

tho, as you found out, speaking directly w/ a hotel can often get you what you need, except for the woman :^)
i cant remember which one, but there is a hotel in addison on beltway dr. east of midway that has jacuzzi's in the rooms. google maps shows holiday inn express hotel & suites addison and the hampton inn dallas-addison. it might be the holiday inn. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I think you may mean the Comfort Suites at 4555 Belt Line Road in Addison. They have suites with a two-person whirlpool that run about $129 a night (not including tub-mate, mate -haha).

Yup, speaking to hotel manager solved the issue. But i didn't book the room as the timings are odd. I will have to do it tomorrow morning. Hopefully rooms will be available by then.

Thanks for the inputs guys.
best western on 75 and parker. 89.00 for jacuzzi . nice discrett loction plano area
Super 8 on Jupiter/635 in Garland has one.