Civilian Doings vs, Pro Experts

I’m from West Texas, but posting here due to the low volume and interest in our own forums. I have been fortunate enough through some creative activity to snag three local non-pro ladies who need a bit of financial assistance to visit with me. The price to fun ratio is excellent and they are eager. I have seen each one three times over the past month. They are a diverse group, one is a 36 y/o degreed lady who works in academia. She has a certain item she wants and is saving towards that goal. The second is a 30 y/o who recently moved back here from the Midwest. She is staying with family and has only been able to find a food service job. Her training is in financial services. The last lady is a 31 y/o ex-Army veteran from here who is attending college and working in a tanning salon. She will be moving south soon to join her boyfriend who is career military. None are clock watchers and all are truly GFE behind closed doors.

My question is: Each of these are NQNS girls all with DT (which is no problem with me sadly). With so many ads and reviews in DFW indicating No CIM, and, remembering that these are civvies, what are the odds that most civvie girls do this? Did I just get lucky? Or, is this now the norm among the general population and the unwillingness of a certain percentage of providers to include this activity BCD a symptom of being a traditional provider. I have heard some say that certain things are reserved for real life only.

Although I am as happy as a pig in shit right now, I would love to hear opinions and comments.
Honestly, I can't remember a civilian that hasn't allowed NQNS. Either I am a lucky bastard or that seems to be the norm with the girls I see. The lady I see off and on right now is pissed if she doesn't get it.
The best part about 'financially assisting' a civvie is that they typically don't have the concept of time in relation to what they should be making by the hour, unlike providers. You pay a civvie's $200 phone bill, for example, and you're most likely spending the night with her. If you have any stamina, that's 2-3 pops without worrying about beating the clock. Double bonus if her hotness factor is high.
I think that is pretty much the norm now . The sexuality of women and men have grown alot over the years , and people are talking about sex more open than they used to. It is also something that is more widely excepted now days as well . Hope this helped a bit !
One of my somewhat recent "civilian" GFs had recently read some article about how it was healthy for a woman. It was supposed to make her hair shine and increase her energy and libido....along with other health benefits.
As a result, I became the male equivilent of a milk-cow for about 6 weekends in a row. She would always finish me off that way.
It was not a bad time in my life....
And that's all I have to say about that.
In the words of Forrest Gump
I would say that most of my real life GFs are NQNS, my on and off again gf I am seeing now is and that is one of the reasons I haven't hobbied much lately.