URL / Website: https://austin.craigslist.org/bts/d/...668484887.html
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 in office near Red Lobster
Activities: Brazilian Wax
Hair Length and Color: Long black straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender, about 5'5", kinda cute, nice legs. Didn't smile much, but would look better with one.
Recommendation: Yes
Dumb question. What exactly is a male Brazilian wax?
Thx
I do believe they wax your balls, taint, and in the crack of your ass. I've heard it's not as painful as it sounds but I don't know first hand. Maybe op will chime in. I manscape but I've never had the balls to try it.
Kinda want one myself but yeah seems terrifying. Sticking to trimming and shaving for now.
This is definitely a thing I want. It's a kink/fetish of mine - so let me know.
I've always been curious myself. For $50 it might be worth a shot.
  • whiz
  • 08-16-2018, 09:18 PM
$50 is a deal. I've been doing it for a while...the first time is worst just because the hair has deeper roots....but it eventually thins out and it's not really that bad.....makes things cleaner and girls like the smoothness in the same way we like bare kitties.

It can be a little hard finding a salon that will do it, but there are several in Austin....some pretty girls too. Don't worry about erections either.....the girls take them in stride.
I don't think I'll have an erection the first time...lol
  • MrATX
  • 08-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Is this a wax with a happy ending?
Is this a wax with a happy ending? Originally Posted by MrATX
I’ve been getting my junk waxed for about a year or so and it has never been offered. My guess is these places are strictly professional. That being said, bald junk in the summer is glorious.
I had a chick in Tampa that would manscape razor style, then finish with a nice topless lingam/prostate massage HE.
  • MrATX
  • 08-19-2018, 08:50 PM
I’ve been getting my junk waxed for about a year or so and it has never been offered. My guess is these places are strictly professional. That being said, bald junk in the summer is glorious. Originally Posted by cripplecreek
Word of mouth and incognito videos on UFlash point to some extras being available from the occasional rogue waxer. No word on anybody in Austin though. The number for this review seems to trace back to old backpage massage ads. Might give hairless a try.