Duos?good or bad

Are duos good or bad for a provider in a business aspect?
how to find a duo partner?

what if you don't like the provider in the duo?
any experiences / advice to be shared?
All my duo's have been great fun. But I always prefer that me and the other provider know each other first or at least have chatted and got a feel for each other before hand. The more we connect the better we will deliver to the client as we are having a hot time ourselves. I have a duo scheduled for tomorrow and it has been a blast going back and forth with the client and the other provider planning the sessions.........All kinds of hot activities planned. Im sucking his Cock while she rides his face, Shes on me while he takes her fine ass, Im fucking her as she sucks his Cock, ect ect...YUMYUM
Damn Ms. A sounds like a lucker fucker there.
I am 0 for 6 finding a satisfying doubles experience. So I don't look anymore. Though I do have some fantasies about getting a couple ATFs together and see how they like each other.
As previously mentioned, two girl sessions generally work best when you know the other girl and feel very comfortable with her. I would recommend looking at ladies in your city, checking her reviews and making sure she has a solid reputation, and then inviting her to lunch. See if you two hit it off, and if you do GREAT! If not, repeat.

I have a girlfriend that I work with and we are really good friends. That makes all the difference in the world for me. I would NEVER work with a random girl that the guys selected. Just seems too sketchy for me.

Good luck and have fun!
Ive heard they can be really great for biz and the girls have fun...myself? I'm too stingy to share..I want it all for myself

The main thing in a duo is not to play favorites and try to share the fun equally with both of them.
Try to keep the activities going even if its not with you ..make them partake with each other and let it sort of happen.
Definitely need a duo partner who is into it and can have fun with it. I've been lucky that most of my duo partners are awesome. Alcohol helps. Liberates - so to speak.
It depends on what kind of doubles provider you are going to be. If you are not truly bisexual and there is limited interaction between you and the other provider you may not give your customer the show he is looking for. Some guys want both women to focus on him, but some guys want to watch two women in action. I suggest you have a session with your potential partner prior to advertising. I myself like to have two girls taking turns french kissing the head of my penis and each other.
Haven't had one yet. Came close with lining my first up through my atf but they cancelled on me. Perhaps I will get this activity off my bucket list soon and see what all the fuss is about. - lol
As previously mentioned, two girl sessions generally work best when you know the other girl and feel very comfortable with her. I would recommend looking at ladies in your city, checking her reviews and making sure she has a solid reputation, and then inviting her to lunch. See if you two hit it off, and if you do GREAT! If not, repeat.

I have a girlfriend that I work with and we are really good friends. That makes all the difference in the world for me. I would NEVER work with a random girl that the guys selected. Just seems too sketchy for me.

Good luck and have fun! Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny
I definitely agree with this. I have seen it where ladies with two different work ethics ruin a doubles fantasy. It's not all about being into each other either. It's about being present in the moment. Leave what's going on at home, AT home. Or most importantly, don't be lazy. Most of the doubles I've had was where the guys didn't expect anything between us girls, but more or less to have the sensations that are usually unattainable when it's just two. But when the interaction comes to us ladies being in sync, I have duo partners that are down for anything.
Haven't had one yet. Came close with lining my first up through my atf but they cancelled on me. Perhaps I will get this activity off my bucket list soon and see what all the fuss is about. - lol Originally Posted by canuckvic
You're not missing much! I'll call up Dana.
I am more than any one man can handle. Not sure why they would need more than one. Other than to feed the ego of the big head or to watch a girl on girl show. Not really my cup of tea. But I do enjoy being Domme for couples that enjoy that
Are duos good or bad for a provider in a business aspect?
how to find a duo partner?

what if you don't like the provider in the duo?
any experiences / advice to be shared? Originally Posted by evagodiva
It is alot better if you know the other lady, and she likes women just as well as men. The duos IMO are alot better when the ladies are into each other as much as they are the client.
Been there and done that. I find the idea exciting but the practice distracting. I prefer to focus on one thing at a time.

Then as SnL said there is the stinginess thing.