ladies- screening tips...

Now in Arlington, and super paranoid wondering if some of the vets who are newbie friendly can give me a few ideas on how you screen a newbie client? Any help would b greatly appreciated. Thank you.
You can always get a work reference...Get the business name & number and his full name.....google the number to make sure it fits with what company name he gave you...then call it and ask for him in a professional manner
thank you! thats a good idea.

You can always get a work reference...Get the business name & number and his full name.....google the number to make sure it fits with what company name he gave you...then call it and ask for him in a professional manner Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Old-T
  • 04-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Hanna, suggest you bring up this topic on the ladies' board. Part of the benefit of screening is guys not knowing all the secrets.

But please do scren--your safety is moreimportant that one extra date.
Not smart to have this out in the open like this. The more ladies expose screening methods in the open, the less useful they become.
Okay...mods can you close this and i will reopen in other area..thanks...OTE=Brooke Wild;2473306]Not smart to have this out in the open like this. The more ladies expose screening methods in the open, the less useful they become.[/QUOTE]
Understood. Thank you. QUOTE=Old-T;2473296]Hanna, suggest you bring up this topic on the ladies' board. Part of the benefit of screening is guys not knowing all the secrets.

But please do scren--your safety is moreimportant that one extra date.[/QUOTE]
Hannah,

A lot of guys are going to be uncomfortable with the employment screening method, and many others. Knowing when to say NO, even if the guy seems nice, and probably is nice (enough), that is the hard part.

I know you are aware of this, but for the less knowledgeable ladies (the nebie ladies, if you will.): I just think this is a good time to mention that just because a guy is registered here, does not mean he is screened.

ECIIE does not screen any members. They don't screen guys, they don't screen providers. Sure, a lady with verified provider status has supposedly been vetted by someone, had someone vouch for her, but unless you know who vouched for her & trust him, you still need to take it with a grain of salt.

And from that standpoint, if you have a new provider, with one review by a guy who only has one review of that lady, do you really want to rely on a vouch from that lady to see that guy?

Once a guy has 10-15-100 reviews, has been a post whore like myself, you probably have a better feel that he might be okay. Of course, if every post he does treats people like dirt, whether it is the gals or other guys, you might still want to avoid him.

I feel pretty certain Hannah's screening skills extend far beyond my thoughts here, but figured there are a few newer ladies who could use the remedial screening lessons above.

TC
How to Clean Window Screens the Easy Way | eHow.com

www.ehow.comHousekeepingCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
How to Clean Window Screens the Easy Way. Cleaning your screens is one of those tasks that must be done whether you feel like it or not. Putting it off only ...
Hannah,
Something you may also consider in addition to the inputs above is to meet the newbie hobbyist at a neutral site (coffee shop/bar)...you can arrive early and observe him as he enters - if you do not like what you see, walk away. Or meet him and take it from there...you will have to make your decision at that point. Fortunately, I have P411 so do not have to work through all of the issues.
Good luck - stay safe...
If you really want advice, email. me. I'm a fucking newbie queen.
P411 is where all newbies should be directed to. I use it and it works great for me. My only regret is that I didn't get it sooner in my hobbying career.
Hannah,
Something you may also consider in addition to the inputs above is to meet the newbie hobbyist at a neutral site (coffee shop/bar)...you can arrive early and observe him as he enters - if you do not like what you see, walk away. Or meet him and take it from there...you will have to make your decision at that point. Fortunately, I have P411 so do not have to work through all of the issues.
Good luck - stay safe... Originally Posted by plainjoe
If I am a hobbysit and the gal just walks away, effectively no-showing me on a meet & greet like this, I would be upset. I am not the kind of guy to blow up and post all kinds of negative stuff on the lady, but there are those who would.

I know I have heard many ladies & guys who have used this approach. I think it is more effective for the guy than the gal. It allows a guy to see the lady & determine if she really looks like her pics, etc. From the lady's standpoint, they generally know they are going to see a fat, bald, overweight old fart. If they expect more, they are nuts. If some good looking guy shows up, if I was them, that would be grounds to run away. In any event, I bet most guys, even an undercover cop, could hold it together for 30 minutes in public to hide their serial killer background. (Ted Bundy picked up women all of the time with his charm.)

P411 is where all newbies should be directed to. I use it and it works great for me. My only regret is that I didn't get it sooner in my hobbying career. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Some of us aren't comfortable with even P411, though it is probably a better alternative than some. And how safe is a guy with ZERO approvals from the ladies on P411.

Point I am trying to make:

- There is no perfect solution.
- Lady has to do what a lady feels safe doing.
- Guy has to do what a guy feels safe doing.
- All parties should be free to walk if their gut screams " DANGER, Will Robinson, DANGER!"
- Membership here, membership on P411, & all the personal information in the world does not guarantee a safe encounter, nor does it even guarantee that an encounter will ever occur.
- Be willing to walk away from an encounter: There are pretty of fish in the sea. And that is as important a comment to the ladies as the guys. Better to not earn an hour's session fee or to not get that nut you so grandly desire than to get hurt or spend a few hours in a small room with bars that serve no drinks.
Screen, screen, be safe. You may lose a few, but don't be desparate. When you get desparate or just see everyone, is when you will find yourself in trouble.
There are several sites I use if you want to pm me would be happy to give you some advice.
Oh I agree completely I had my own issues with p411 and giving out my personal information. I give the ladies a thumbs up for safety but I also do not wish to give out my work information.