Is being a long time member on EECIE good enough for a reference

Lady's is this good enough???? Had a provider say it was not an acceptable reference . Wanted full name ,employer phone # etc etc.i don't have date check or p411.lol do not have the time to be on 10 different boards. What is ''good enough''
Why don't you just tell her to contact the ladies you have reviewed previously.
Anyone can sign up for ECCIE as well as other sites... I suggest P411.
I still dont understand checking employment, since most LE have part time jobs.. and many LE are volunteer with full time employment elsewhere...

I can bet that the Craigs list killer was a long time lurker on Craigs list.. LOL

Id still screen!! i dont care how many boards you belong to or how long u have been a lurker. If you dont have references then you should be screened as a newbie
Lady's is this good enough???? Had a provider say it was not an acceptable reference . Wanted full name ,employer phone # etc etc.i don't have date check or p411.lol do not have the time to be on 10 different boards. What is ''good enough'' Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
No.
Lady's is this good enough???? Had a provider say it was not an acceptable reference . Wanted full name ,employer phone # etc etc.i don't have date check or p411.lol do not have the time to be on 10 different boards. What is ''good enough'' Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly

You should have some reviews. I had a member of Eccie here ( long time member) who set up an appointment with me and then no/show/no call. If had reviews he might have not done that. But that's just IMHO .
I give only info I am comfortable with giving. I understand not wanting to give refs, depends on the lady. I know of some ladies that will call me and ask to see me instead of the lady that I contacted. I have heard of hobbyests that refuse to give refs because their ATF may think that her competition is getting her money. WHatever the reason, some guys just do not want to give refs. And if she refuses to see me because I do not give her refs, then so be it.

I do not do that, but I have been asked for my employment number and NO that is not going to happen, just did not see her.

I usually send a PM and I have plenty of reviews, mostly of the same lady though, lol. And that lady has given refs for me plenty of times. I know of a few ladie in my area that will not give refs and just plain start drama when a man asks her to vouch for him.
No, just like being a long time provider on here doesn't mean anything ether.

well something, still need good reviews though.
Ladies have the right the use whatever screening method they feel comfortable with. Membership here does not of itself give you any privileges.

Sure, some ladies look at how long you have been here, number of post, number of reviews, and egads, some go as far as to read what you write and decide if they will see you. That is their right.

Guys have the right to provide or refuse to provide any screening requested. If you are uncomfortable with her screening methods, then it is very simple. I have done this with several ladies. Simply say, "Thank you, I will not be able to see you. Best of Luck!" & then move on. Don't post a thread bitching about some lady, don't threaten her if she will not see you, just move on. There are plenty of fish, surely one of them will see you using a screening method that both are comfortable with.

It goes both ways: she doesn't have to see you, and you don't have to see her. Vote with your legs, and run away. Their is no reason she needs your full name, employer phone # etc etc. Unless, she wants into your personal life. She doesn't give you that information, and you should not provide it either.

For all of the date check, and p411; don't use it. Do your own shopping and you will find someone who doesn't care about the personal information. If you have references who know you by the handle, it should be good enough. If it isn't; forget her and go to another.

JR
I am a member with reviews here on eccie I also have p411 which is awsome. I recomend P411 because most eccie providers are on there but there are a lot of p411 providers who are not on eccie. Providers will check your refrences to make sure your not with LE and also to protect them selves from bad situations. The most common things a provider checks when talking to another provider about a potinial client is
#1 if your LE
#2 if your violent (most of these girls are indipendant screening helps make sure they arent robed beaten or end up dead)
#3 they like to make sure your not requesting bare back full service from other providers
These are probobly the top three things that providers screen for but there are a few other things some ask for. Screening is all about safety and protection for the ladies. Now if a provider wants the name of your job and your full name where you live (full adress) or anything else very personal id say sorry and go somewhere else you can also look at her reviews and ssend a pm to other men she has seen and find out info from them.
I don't get this either. If you need a reference for every call you get... it'd be kind of hard to get that many calls... There are a lot of guys who don't participate in this hobby regularly and don't know about these boards.
To each their own I guess.
  • Paven
  • 05-01-2012, 05:34 PM
No it's not good enough, anyone can sign up here and there is no screening required to be a member. Having reviews doesn't mean anything either since their all "fantasy". If you see girls who don't screen in whatever format ie: asking for personal info, being or p411, date check or what not means she is either not onto screening or doesn't care about it putting herself and you in potential jeopardy.
  • FK
  • 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Some ladies always want all that personal info regardless of any hobby credentials you have. I highly recommend P411.
I don't get this either. If you need a reference for every call you get... it'd be kind of hard to get that many calls... There are a lot of guys who don't participate in this hobby regularly and don't know about these boards.
To each their own I guess. Originally Posted by Shayla
Yah in USA it is little different since it is illegal
Not worth taking the risk to not screen unfortunatly..Screening take more time but it is better than sit in jail and get bail out on 15k and not been able to return in USA and also been banned from other countries as well
VJ
  • Mokoa
  • 05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Here are a couple of threads that make for very interesting reading on this topic...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=438610
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=439196