Hobbyists: How many days in advance should a girl put up an ad?

Here's a question I've always wondered about.

As a hobbyist, are you more apt to make an appointment with a girl who puts an ad up on P411 say, 3 weeks in advance, or rather, 3 days in advance? In other words, does it make a difference when she places the ad whether or not you see her? If it's 'too long' ahead of when she actually gets into town, would you 'forget' about seeing her, or be more likely to see the girl who places her ad just days ( or ON the day) she gets into town?
I think a weeks time sounds about right. Too many schedule changes can happen in a month and 3 days just isn't enough time to adjust a schedule.
My work/home situation demands that I schedule weeks in advance. Am now looking forward to an
appt in mid May that I scheduled 2-3 wks ago. I've never had to cancel a visit. I actually kind of like the build up and anticipation that comes with a little time
My personal opinion is both place an ad one ot two weeks before and then one a day or so before. This way you have both covered the guys who need time to plan and the guys who like only a day or two. Its easy to also forget someone is comming if its too far in advance so i think two weeks before and a day or so before is the best option.
I agree that placing an ad a few weeks ahead and then some reminder ads closer to the date is the way to go. I suggest placing an ad on P411 and eccie. I like to book a few weeks ahead if possible and last minute announcements arent helpful.
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2012, 05:13 PM
I will vote for about 2 weeks.
I put them up like... a couple days in advance. Sometimes just the day of depending where I go.
  • FK
  • 05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I try to always follow a 2 weeks in advance advertising when visiting or touring. I find that gents don't check the ad boards everyday and some don't even check the boards every week.
7 to 10 days in advance. Any earlier just leads to possible confusion over specific dates. A week seems to be the best. I don't like a couple of days because it seems too much like a drive by-- not enough time to plan/schedule.

Also, for touring ladies who like to pop into and out of a place on the weekend, please consider arriving on Thursday evening to allow those of us who might have Friday mornings free. I think a lot of ladies think Friday night and Saturday are good days for business, but I've found that most of us guys have other commitments on the weekend that make us less available. Easier to sneak out at lunch for a nooner than to make a lame excuse to miss a kid's soccer game.
Gosh maybe i advertise to early but i usually start about a month ahead.
Because i am touring lady and usually tour many cities in the same time it is much easier for me to plan ahead
Since i have to plan,screen those thingy are so much easier when i have plenty of notice
But i have to agree that at least 2 week is a good number
This tour i did three weeks in advance. Last time I did two weeks and ended up having to change the date at the last minute. I thought it was better to give more notice. That was schedules can be adjusted accordingly if need be
It really depends on the type of clientele you want to attract - You want the last minute, spontaneous, quick hitter or the well planned, well thought out, build up to the big event 1 to 2 weeks in advance. You want to be able to screen or roll the dice - kind of up to you.

For me, you need to give at least 1 week notice.
I usually place P411 ads three weeks in advance, post on Eccie a few days before I actually arrive there...so, usually I do a mixture....one ad in advance by a good amount of time, and one or two shortly before I arrive. Thanks everyone for the advice it's appreciated.
I ALWAYS like to know when a provider is CUMING.
I ALWAYS like to know when a provider is CUMING. Originally Posted by Still Looking

We love it when we know YOU'RE about to....cum.