Sexual Talents

What besides sexual talents draws you to certain providers that make them ATF's?

I know looks play a big part of it and sex acts themselves may make a provider special but what else is it that makes them special to you?

Is it some certain thing they do that seperates them from the pack?
Being a good conversationalist. Enjoying what they do. Cleanliness.
I think that my clients keep coming back for more because I'm very genuine. And because of my amazing oral skills, lol.
Great kissing , with a lust for the moment at hand. A playful attitude with toys helps also !
Being able to hold a integillent conversation.
Great kissing , with a lust for the moment at hand. A playful attitude with toys helps also ! Originally Posted by scooter61

TOYS?? Count me in...........lol

As I enjoy giving pleasure and pleasing other as well as being a Cock Slut, the hobby as filled many needs for me. If I did not enjoy what I do and obtain pleasure from it I would not be here. Lifes to short not to have fun!!
I think it may be the FUN & SASSY ATTITUDE!!! or maybe it is just my ass........lol!
All of the above!
  • Paven
  • 05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
I think that my clients keep coming back for more because I'm very genuine. And because of my amazing oral skills, lol. Originally Posted by JustJane
That's the word on the street anyways lol.
Oral stamina. Being able to give a 60-90 min BBBJNQNS with several finishes. Throw in some prostate play, and we have a wiener.
Satyrrical...............that is so true with you sweet man!!
{you are a challange.....but it is a fun challange..lol}
you are a challange.....but it is a fun challange..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's the nicest way I've heard it put.
A tight kitty will move someone up the list real quick!
A tight kitty will move someone up the list real quick! Originally Posted by Still Looking

My kitty also talks LOL
Body fit when we hug, kiss, and in BCD positions.

Intelligent conversation = topics other than I,I, me, me, mine, & the Hobby.

Do we make each other laugh?