What makes you click some provider ads and not others?

I've been looking at the view numbers for different ads and I notice a few things:

--having a picture attached (the little paper clip icon) normally means more numbers, but not necessarily.
-- saying "new pictures" in the title of the ad guarantees a LOT more clicks even if you don't have the little paper clip icon because the ladies have the pictures amongst the text (how do you do that anyway?)

I used to think bad spelling would be a turn off, but some of the titles that <3lOok LiKE tHis@---*** sometimes have a lot more views than those who spell correctly.

I also noticed something that I thought was funny, but I haven't seen enough similar titles to see a pattern-- quotations, like "oooh baby, hit that spot just right!" seem to automatically get a lot of hits.

What draws your eye to click on a title?
If it is a site such as this with just a general Tennessee section, Memphis in the title gets me to click. It's a long skinny state, ladies need to be specific where they are or will be.
-- saying "new pictures" in the title of the ad guarantees a LOT more clicks even if you don't have the little paper clip icon because the ladies have the pictures amongst the text (how do you do that anyway?)

Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Just copy and paste them from your website or any where else online you have your pictures posted.

Simply highlight them by pressing the ctrl tab and the letter "C" and then paste them by pressing the ctrl tab and the letter "V" ... it's much easier then attaching them the other way.
^ Thanks! I'm still such a luddite-- no website.
I personally click on most of the ad regardless of title. The title is irrelevant to me. If I am very familiar with the provider, I may skip the ad. An ad without at least a couple of large hotttt sexxxy pics is a waste of time. I look at the pics and if the pics catch my attention, I will read some of the copy and go from there.
-A catchy title.
-That the provider hasn't played in a while and is really in need of hooking up (or something along the lines of being very horny).
- Limited use of <3 = @@**%) stupid characters or using SomE CaPS AnD SomE LoWER CaSE LEtters.
-Mention of a new special
-New Pictures are always good.
-A sexy/silly ryhmes can be good ex: If you have a stiffy call Tiffy. I need to scratch my wet itchy
-Check out my new (fill in the blank) ex: website, location, doubles partner, favorite drink, tatoo, power tool, thong selection, reviews, hair color, hair style, brazilian, wax job, laser hair removal, toned body, boobs, girl I am training, sex swing, piercing, flexibility, mattress, nuru talents, .....just about anything.

Hope this helps
-
-
Picture and clean, correctly spelled title.
The avi is important, especially if it's a real image of the provider. Most guys are visual. That said, poor spelling equals airhead, airhead equals security risk.
I hate the ads that have that weird greek/computer lettering that you see in alot of BP ads. Just screems pimp written ads.
I look for nipple shots...got to have nipple shots...and ass shots...yep nipple shots and ass shots...
Mispelled words or words that every other is U*p*P*e*R and L$o$W$e$R case with symbols absolutely turn me off and screams management. A classy ad with a website is more what turns me on.
Why do pimps spell like that? Is it just an education thing? or is there some coolness factor for some subset of the population that I'm not getting?

^genuine question, not snark.
Great thread, SugarBeth....... I never understood why anyone would P@s..t s$UcH n*ONS#En@se .
First of all attractivness in the photos with statements of those actually being them and recent. Then if they can slip out what they do without actually saying it, it's good also. I.E. I love the islands or Hoover wants me to work for them. Finally the ability to communicate without all the ghetto talk.
anything classic/classy and understated, yet provocative, always catches my eye - anything too "hip" or self promoting is a sure ignore sign for me.... high quality/class never needs to over promote or attempt to draw attention via exaggerated claims / self promotion.... in my humble opinion of course