So whats up with non gfd and exrta for gfd?

Why do providers charge extra for gfd?
It's not on the acronym list so I can not say. Clue me in.
it means girlfriend
They charge more b/c gfd or more properly called GFE (Girl Friend Experience) tends to be more than your average B'nG (i.e. Blow and Go or Bang and Go). While it is difficult to define, gfd/gfe usually entails more intimate activities to include BBBJ, kissing, DATY, and multiple orgasms i.e shots by the guy.
That does not happen in Houston as I know it???
I think less and less are doing that now BUT if they are still charging more for it - it's probably because they can and they're still getting it.
Now that would be GFE, pay more and get less. Finally GFE is defined.
Now that would be GFE, pay more and get less. Finally GFE is defined. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hahahahaha you have a point.
That was how it was with all of my old girlfriends. I always giggle when a GFE thread is started.
Myself I don't want GFE, give me the PSE/ Kink and no upcharge...
cumalot there usualy a charge pse too
Now that would be marriage, pay more and get less... Originally Posted by pyramider
There. Fixed that for you.
I dont understand it.

If you dont like it.. dont offer it.
If you do enjoy it.. offer it on ur menu included in your rate.

Any girl that charges more.. obviously doesnt enjoy it.. therefore why would u want to book with someone who doesnt enjoy doing it? Its basically u paying her to fake more.

And that VERY sexy Shayla is right... they do it.. because someone out there will still pay it.
cumalot there usualy a charge pse too Originally Posted by pickupkid
Not from the providers that I see it's not...I don't pay extra for pse...and btw pse to me is not bbfs...ijs
  • Old-T
  • 05-06-2012, 03:15 PM
I dont understand it.

If you dont like it.. dont offer it.
If you do enjoy it.. offer it on ur menu included in your rate.

Any girl that charges more.. obviously doesnt enjoy it.. therefore why would u want to book with someone who doesnt enjoy doing it? Its basically u paying her to fake more. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy