I guess it's true, guys do think sex all the time.

Well mY friend and I were visiting Louisiana, she got a client so, I went in the lobby, not
Knowing he had seen me.Once he left ,not even out of the parking lot he calls my friend
saying I want to bang your friend.Smh.I met with him a few hrs. later.So my friend and I day guys just have hotd**ks! Lmao!
Yes We Do!

I was at a repair shop when a lady walked in and said, "I need my tires rotated". I said in a very manly voice, "I'd like to rotate your tires!" I guess it sounded much worse when I said it! LOL
I agree. Guys think about sex and are on standby 24/7.
So do girls
Pretty much what makes a man operate is sex, money and food and usually in that order! lol
Feed me, fuck me, and put me to bed....
Thought I was getting feed while in bed and getting fucked???? Damn, Have I been doing it in the wrong order?? Ummm well I have been a happy Cock Slut, so keep on feeding me boys.........lol
Mega Ditto.....on my mind constantly.....every minute i find it apart of my conversation if i can turn it that way.
Yep !!! ALL the time...and it really helps that most women do too. Love It !
Women need a reason for sex.

Men just need a place.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

I would say for me it would be 22/7, I'm sure there are a couple of hours that I think about not thinking about thinking of sex....but yeah pretty much all the time...
  • 05-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Know why a man has a hole in his penis?

To let women know that he is open minded.....
I think some women would be terrified if they knew what guys were thinking most of the time.lol
lol I think men would be terrified if they know what is on my mind most of the time.......IJS
lol I think men would be terrified if they know what is on my mind most of the time.......IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I can see that Ms. A. But they might be terrified with a smile.