Screening Prividers

As a "Hobbyist" for 6 years I have struggled to come up with successful ways to screen potential providers.I am a member of P411, Date check and TER.While I realize these are very useful tools I am looking for opinions and insights in additional Tools that one may use to screen.Having had no problems thus far one can only wonder if he is doing his due diligence in this are. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
If a mod would change the title to reflect providers. thanks lol my bad
If you haven't had any problems, that means your way of doing things is right. Just keep using your common sense, think with your head (not the other head), and if you notice red flags, listen to it…don't just ignore it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2014, 09:51 PM
As a "Hobbyist" for 6 years I have struggled to come up with successful ways to screen potential providers.I am a member of P411, Date check and TER.While I realize these are very useful tools I am looking for opinions and insights in additional Tools that one may use to screen.Having had no problems thus far one can only wonder if he is doing his due diligence in this are. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
In this world there is no such thing as perfect screening. It just doesn't exist. Any lady or guy could have a 10 year record for being safe, nice, reliable, enjoyable, etc., etc., suffer a stroke and wake up the next day as a psychopathic murderer. But if we are talking about "what is the best I can reasonably do" I think there are four things that one screens for when going to see a lady.

The first two, "Is it a LE trap?, and "Is it a dangerous mugging/pimp/psychopath?" I think what you are doing should be as close to foolproof as you can get--assuming they have a reasonable collection of reviews from established guys.

The third, "Is she good enough to be worth what I would pay?" is a little more difficult. She may have a dozen rave reviews, but your tastes and those guys might honestly differ. They raved about her because she looks like a goth and gives great BBBJ--trouble is you like the sweet girl next door attitude and are looking for an anal experience. Reading deeper than the surface "She left me short of breath and I'm going to see her again tomorrow for 4 hours!" helps. Finding a few guys who seem to have the same tastes in ladies and relying more on their reviews is even better. Guys who rate highly the same ladies who you rate highly, and rate low the ladies you were less than enamored with.

Fourth, screening for chemistry. Here I find reviews almost useless. The best (only) screen I have found for this is reading her posts, her ads, her web site--and then writing back and forth a couple times. I can usually tell quite well from those few e-mails how well we will fit.

Hope this helps.
Easy tips for screening providers (follow these steps):
1) Find a "privider" that appeals to you.
2) Fuck her
3) If you want to fuck her again, go back to Step 2 - If you don't, go back to Step 1

If you want, you can write this down on a card until you memorize it!!
Easy tips for screening providers (follow these steps):
1) Find a "privider" that appeals to you.
2) Fuck her
3) If you want to fuck her again, go back to Step 2 - If you don't, go back to Step 1

If you want, you can write this down on a card until you memorize it!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
works for renting, leasing takes a bit more work
own is just dumb
Thank You for your insight Sam and Old T. Thank you Mr. Highlight for pointing out my grammatical error. I took your advise Al and wrote it down.I lined the bottom of the bird cage with it and the bird laughed. We all know how big a bird's brain is .
Lucky babe....all ya gotta do is read the reviews and her posts and see if she is reputable/reliable & consisitent

then tell em "Dallas will vouch for me"!

have fun babe!!
Lucky babe....all ya gotta do is read the reviews and her posts and see if she is reputable/reliable & consisitent

then tell em "Dallas will vouch for me"!

have fun babe!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I will and thanks Honey Buns.Doing some research and I am digging up Gold. See you as soon as I can.

Fourth, screening for chemistry. Here I find reviews almost useless. The best (only) screen I have found for this is reading her posts, her ads, her web site--and then writing back and forth a couple times. I can usually tell quite well from those few e-mails how well we will fit.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T is absolutely right. Taking some time to communicate with each other is a very effective way of finding out if the two of you will possibly have that "thing." You know, where two hours have gone by and neither of you had realized it. Or
you go out to dinner and it takes thirty minutes to order food because you two are talking too much.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Old-T is absolutely right. Taking some time to communicate with each other is a very effective way of finding out if the two of you will possibly have that "thing." You know, where two hours have gone by and neither of you had realized it. Or
you go out to dinner and it takes thirty minutes to order food because you two are talking too much. Originally Posted by SAangel27
There was a lady in Austin I started to exchange PMs with. Then e-mails--long ones. Then phone calls--a couple hours or sometimes more. We just enjoyed each others perspectives and we would discuss/debate/advise/console each other. When I finally met her over a year later it was the most amazing first date I have ever experienced. It was exactly as you say, Angel. The three hour session turned into about three hours at the restaurant, talking until they pushed us out the door. Then another several hours in my hotel until we finally walked down to her car around 2 AM. Then she was in the driver's seat with the window down and we talked until dawn. Subsequent dates got even better from there. When the right chemistry happens it leads to some amazing adventures.
Go with your gut, and , whatever has been working over the years, don't break them. It's always ok to adapt, but nothing out of your patterns. Sometimes, its ok to go UTR, and see a a set of providers, say 10-15 different ones a year, or 2 a month.
  • Brot
  • 06-13-2014, 05:31 PM
I find sending a PM to members that have reviewed a provider to be helpful. Just one or two specific questions: