Provider TEETH?? FALSE ADVERTISING???

So when you see a super hot providers pics and then actually see her

And her teeth are jacked up

how does it make you feel that she hid that and never mentioned it in her showcase or ads?

And then when the old chipped cracked teeth hit your .... Ouch what do you do besides not rebook with said provider????
Chipped or not if her teeth are hitting his junk she's doing it wrong
You lost out big time on the last two Teeth Threads!

You lost out big time on the last two Teeth Threads!

] Originally Posted by tttalinky
Let's see how the people who are not white knights for false advertising react!

I didn't lose I just chose to step out of the white knight drama in SATX

It is a VALID QUESTION !
Why are you so worried about how other women present themselves in an ad? They aren't making you any money. Worry about yourself and not what other women do.
Why are you so worried about how other women present themselves in an ad? They aren't making you any money. Worry about yourself and not what other women do. Originally Posted by Ansley
I Make plenty of money but false advertising is false advertising!

It's like saying your selling qtips when you are really selling knives!

I don't claim to be perfect but I also don't advertise to be someone I'm not!
Annika.......we are all humans, we all have flaws some of us are born with them and some have had life throw them our way. Why can't you accept people for who they are instead of trying to beat them down. I doubt if there is one person here on ECCIE (other than yourself) who is flawless. You need to grow up and act like a big girl and give this thread up.
I Make plenty of money but false advertising is false advertising!

It's like saying your selling qtips when you are really selling knives!

I don't claim to be perfect but I also don't advertise to be someone I'm not! Originally Posted by Annika
That's their advertising not yours. Since you are making good money, why be bothered what others do?
It's rather funny Annika, while you're posting all these threads in an attempt to make "said" provider look bad, the one you're really making look bad is YOURSELF.

Instead of trying to bash a provider with a good review record and positive history on the board, why not direct your hostility at the bitches who rob, up sell and cash and dash on the fine gents of your city instead. Then your efforts may actually be appreciated.
Since her other hate thread failed so terribly she figured she'd double down on stupid and go national with it.

On another note, why are all your pics so blurry? What are you hiding?
Since her other hate thread failed so terribly she figured she'd double down on stupid and go national with it.

On another note, why are all your pics so blurry? What are you hiding? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
My pics are blurred because I'm a discrete provider some gentlemen like that discretion knowing when a provider shows up everyone doesn't know who she is.

The original thread was not about the self centered provider that chimed in!

Why she thought it was about her well that's the self centered part

It's an honest question and it was really for hobbyist not Wk or providers!

But your Following me nationally how funny!
Following you? Whore please!

Dear, idk if you think everyone is dumb but it's obvious from your SA co-ed thread and this one who you are trying to shame in public forum because she admitted she had 2 chipped teeth.

Secondly, anyone can respond to whatever the hell they want. You may have created the thread but you don't run it. Please don't triple down on stupid by trying to act like we are all dumb. It can, and will, go sideways for you..
Annika ... don't bother PMing me, I didn't even open that crap ... if I don't want to read your shit on the board, I most certainly don't need it filling up the precious little space I have available in my inbox.

Your Notifications: 110
Your PM box is 97% full.

By the way ... I don't know you and I never even heard of you until you posted this thread, so you have no business PMing me in private. You started this PUBLIC thread, so keep whatever you have to say to me in this public thread!
My pics are blurred because I'm a discrete provider some gentlemen like that discretion knowing when a provider shows up everyone doesn't know who she is.
Originally Posted by Annika

Oh no, no one is going to recognize you, you are only showing 80% of your face You are brilliant Annika. Truly brilliant I say. In December, when I hit 32, I only hope I can be as smart as you