How do you feel about hot new pics?

Just had new pics come in.
I remember this site wasn't very open to Pro pictures, but of course, that was before the lengthy "break".
The general pinion of personal websites, also seem to be negative. So there's that..

So, let's discuss, what is the general consensus of websites and professional pictures now that new laws are in place?

Anyone on Twitter?
I am, @TiaTatumVIP
That's a great picture!

It's just the right amount of skin/teasing. And in my opinion, it's the perfect blend of sexy-n-classy.

You're "Showing it off, without showing it off."
Very nice! Pictures like this are so sexy and classy.
Yeah, I don't do pro pics. 90% of the time you don't show up looking like that
Wow!! Very nice!
That’s a hot picture. But I miss being able to see some titty, ass, and maybe kitty cat.
That’s a nice photo...very sexy

Guys don’t prefer pro photos usually because they are not a true representation of your image when you show up...just like a previous poster said

The last photo shoot I did was completely unedited and that’s how I prefer mine...

But great photo ....your skin looks very smooth...and your face is gorg !!
Well thank you! I tried to do a mixture between classy & sexy but not over done
Yeah, I don't do pro pics. 90% of the time you don't show up looking like that Originally Posted by MaybeNextTime
Perhaps you are playing with the wrong ladies. You are correct, I don't show up in full make-up.. But never anything less than impeccable. Outfit depends on the occasion, and gentlemans taste. I get reqest for jeans and a sexy T-shirt all the time.

That’s a nice photo...very sexy

Guys don’t prefer pro photos usually because they are not a true representation of your image when you show up...just like a previous poster said

The last photo shoot I did was completely unedited and that’s how I prefer mine...

But great photo ....your skin looks very smooth...and your face is gorg !! Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank you for the compliment
Yea there is only very light edits on this. She didn't even touch my figure. 4x a week cycling to thank for that.

But to pay for a shoot, and not have the edited pictures??
I might as well set up my tripod and take pictures at my own house for that.
The edits are really what you're paying for...

But that's why I love Twitter, I post plenty of my daily selfies on there..
Check it out:http://twitter.com/tiatatumvip
Well thank you! I tried to do a mixture between classy & sexy but not over done Originally Posted by tiatate
i always really loved the photos of women wearing regular clothing....but where you could sometimes see the sexy stuff underneath...your nipples showing through your white shirt is hot...and the jeans unbottoned and pink panties showing makes a guys imagination run wild!!!!

Like a woman in a business suit thats a skirt and a jacket...garters and thigh highs....that to me is very sexy..lifting the skirt a little...or unbuttoning the shirt or jacket to reveal the lacey bra and beautiful cleavage...

just my .02
Very classy and sexy Tia for a panty fetish old man like me .
Thick and sexy
Tia I met you at a social and you are SEXY AS FUCK in person!
Personally, I think selfies are a built-in excuse in an attempt to keep things low (prices, expectations, body maintenance). Why have a pro come in and take revealing pics with lots of pixels and high powered strobes when she can perfect the arm-length technique in low lighting? No effort. No need to glam up and put on an expensive outfit or shoes. No need to travel to a studio or have said pro show up with a ton of equipment. That could take a couple hours vs taking 50 well angled selfies in 10 minutes. Ooh, and the phone filters. I'll use a couple of those.

Being honest, some ladies don't even look as good as their selfies. Again, low lighting, perfect arm-length angle. Boom. effortless...just as, not exercising and using previously unused selfies from 2 years (and 15lbs) ago.

But we're high class, low volume, above average rates, aaaaand showcase full of selfies.

Riiiight.
You are smoking hot Tia!