Sweet Macy...Rest in peace.

I was very saddened to learn that one of our Dallas providers passed away in January.

I only got to know her a little outside the hobby and like everyone else she had her struggles but overall I thought she was nice and at least with me she was cool.

She was down in the Houston area on tour and passed away on Jan.10, 2020

Weather you liked her or not or didn't even know her, I am sure you can join me in saying a heartfelt "Rest in Peace".

Thanks, and Hobby safely!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2333972
  • BLM69
  • 05-13-2020, 09:02 PM
RIP
Too young.
RIP
I met her in January of 2016, she was a real sweet girl, she struggled with some issues but we actually became friends and she was working hard to get her life back on track. There were quite a few times where I would hang out with her and we wouldn’t even mess around, just talking about life and things of that nature. I actually texted with her a day before her passing. I was saddened to hear about her passing because I knew she had a young son that I had met a few times. Rest In Peace Sweet Macy you are missed.
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.