Where Has He Been?

Hey all,

I have been laying low lately. Many asked me at a recent meeting of the minds, why I hadn't been active lately. This is the first I am talking about this so here goes:

I have been dating a civilian for about 6 weeks. ( waiting for the gasps to subside ) And things have been great with 1 exception....

THE SEX SUCKS
----------------------------------------------

I don't want to be unfaithful, but damn, I need some hot sweaty, debaucherous, FUCKING!

I think I have to dump this girl.....

Callers, what should I do?
Hey all,

THE SEX SUCKS

II think I have to dump this girl.....

Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
It sounds like you already have....at least mentally you have.

In the words of MLK "Free at last,free at last, THANK GAWD ALMIGHTY,I'm free at last!!
frequent caller to the show; I'll go first: MAN UP!

Realize you are a man; you are a grunting, knuckle dragging walking hard-on. Keep the girl; fuck around, thats what being a man is all about. lol

Next caller, please.......
I mean, I like her alright, and the allure of regular free sex was nice, but as well all know there is no such thing as free sex.... I can't even afford to hobby until I dump her ass.

Was I going to marry her? No.
Be in a long term relationship? Probably not.
Have offspring with her? Imposible due to my vasectomy.

So what the hell am I doing with her still???
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, let sixx try her out and review her and watch her overtake maddiefromut as the "next big thing"???!!! lol jk buddy

well i wish i had some civie action...... i miss hugging, cuddling..... wait... who the FUCK TOOK OVER SIXX???!!! lol
well i wish i had some civie action...... i miss hugging, cuddling..... wait... who the FUCK TOOK OVER SIXX???!!! lol Originally Posted by sixxbach
Haha, you had me worried there for a second. Cuddling?

Good one...
Sounds like you need to book a session for the two of you with one of the ladies..... get her involved in your hobby..... maybe she can be taught?
Sounds like you need to book a session for the two of you with one of the ladies..... get her involved in your hobby..... maybe she can be taught? Originally Posted by Whispers
This is why we keep you around sir.... Can't argue with logic like that.

I will bring it up when she gets back into town. I win either way. If I tell her about the hobby and she wants to partake, WOOHOO! If she is completely repulsed, she dumps me, and I don't have to be the bad guy!
Callers, what should I do? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison

Just kidding.

I don't cheat, I don't do hard drugs and I will not do anything involving a dick that isn't mine. As I see it, those are just about my only absolutes. About half the reason for each is because I don't want to, for various personal reasons, and the other half is because of possible repercussions.

Examine your relationship.

The pros:

1. Ostensibly free sex.
2. You like her.

The cons:

1. The sex sucks.
2. You're paying for shit.
3. Ergo, you're paying for shit to get "free" sex that sucks.
4. You don't see anything long term.
5. You aren't boning hotties with whom the sex does not suck.

So, why are you still dating her? "Free" sex? "Free" sex that sucks? I mean, sex is like pizza (even when it sucks, it's still pretty good), but... what's the point? You're eating Domino's when you could be having Star. If you don't see something long term, break it off. Staying in a relationship you don't really want to be in (barring things like children, financial reasons, etc.) is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. In the long run, it costs you more money, time (and time is money), and invested emotions.

Again, what's the point?

P.S. If the sex isn't even better than masturbating, I'll give you my number. Every time you think about calling her, call me instead and I'll come over and kick you in the balls and tell you you're fucking stupid. Even though this could be construed as fetish, I won't charge anything. I'm just that kinda guy.
This raises a question I have been curious about. What is sex like with civilian girls? I know, I know... it's very subjective, but it's something I think about. Sacker, do you think there is any possible way to get this girl to open up sexually? If you are going to give her the boot anyway, why not try to implement some different things sexually? If she regects it, you didn't lose anything to begin with. Or is it that there is just no chemistry? Do you guys find that most civilian girls are prudes or shy sexually? Sorry to hijack anything here, just thought I would bring this up while I was thinking about it. Good luck with everything.
Sounds like you need to book a session for the two of you with one of the ladies..... get her involved in your hobby..... maybe she can be taught? Originally Posted by Whispers
Tsac, Whispers took the words right out of my mouth!! How about Angelina Adams??? The only thing to worry about is your GF liking Angelina more than you do !!!

Congrats on the GF.... Teach her! At least it will be an interesting class

Java
Sacker this sounds like a Dr Phil episode to me. Welcome back BTW.

I have been dating a civilian for about 6 weeks.

THE SEX SUCKS

Callers, what should I do? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Rarely is this a one-sided deal.

If you like this gal, I'd suggest stepping up your game in the bedroom before she dumps your ass.

Get some of those self-help videos, books, maybe ask some of your lady friends for some suggestions --whatever it takes; but do so quickly because sexually frustrated ladies typically don't have a lot of patience; so the clock is ticking man.

I've gotta' give you credit though sacker, it takes some real guts to publicly admit that you're a horrible lover and that you suck in the bedroom.

Good luck.

This raises a question I have been curious about. What is sex like with civilian girls? I know, I know... it's very subjective, but it's something I think about. Sacker, do you think there is any possible way to get this girl to open up sexually? If you are going to give her the boot anyway, why not try to implement some different things sexually? If she regects it, you didn't lose anything to begin with. Or is it that there is just no chemistry? Do you guys find that most civilian girls are prudes or shy sexually? Sorry to hijack anything here, just thought I would bring this up while I was thinking about it. Good luck with everything. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
She doesn't want to do anything but missionary, she doesn't enjoy DATY, and no one taught her how to suck cock. She is willing to suck cock, but isn't very good at it. I try to give her tips, but she gets offended and says I am not being appreciative. I don't think I can help her.
Tsac, Whispers took the words right out of my mouth!! How about Angelina Adams??? The only thing to worry about is your GF liking Angelina more than you do !!! Originally Posted by CupOfJava
That could be a problem.