Joanfun69's Bachelor Party

Just want to Thank Joanfun69 for a very very sexy and fum time last night my first Bachelor Party watch for a review.Met a few really nice guys..Over all went off without a hitch.Also I would like to Thank parisplz OMG she was HOT and a lot of fun.I do See us doing doubles together.Just think 2 Smokin Hot Sexy BOTH Petite Spinners,Hey maybe we can take turns in my Spinner swing I get in it and she spins me around your OOOPPS!!! thread Sorry..Anyway had a blast and hope to see her again..
.Just Me Being Me
Dezirie

P.S. Maybe I will write a Review
{The Hooker}
I wish I could have been at that party! I do know that Dezirie puts on a fantastic party...her birthday party was a blast! Dezirie combined with Parisplz, now that must been fun! Im sure the bachelor will always remember that party!
  • Netx9
  • 12-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Here here! Even though I have an SO, I'll have to have a bachelor party of my own... Again! And again!
Thats it Next9! I want my own bachelor party now with Dez and Paris!
Thanks Dez!!! You are a true sweetheart in our little world here. I have to say the look on everyone's face when y'all got there was just priceless. You and Parisplz are so jawdroppingly beautiful I still am reliving every moment!!! OMG!!!!!!!
which one jumped out of the cake? Dezirie and Paris, definitely worth the stroke(no pun intended). Did you have air supply and bags for the guys to hyperventilate when they saw this duo, let alone when they started playing.
Glad y'all had fun. I figured you two would work well together.
Awwww!! Thanx Dez! There's no words to describe that night!!Altbier thx for letting me know about dez post!!Because of you I got to taste Dez and be a tease to jonafun69 hehehe Had a blast thank you to everyone ! SMS918- lol
Hey gurl we are so going have some fun....Just Saying...Dezirie

ParisPlz is in the house.........

:woot_ju mp::woot _jump:
I suspect either may be as much as I could handle.
Dez first.