Encounter: I give Emily at Bali Spa an A+ with a capital W-O-W!!!!!

Date: 7-8
Name: Emily at Bali Spa
Phone: (214) 351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2570 Walnut Hill
Activities: TS LFK DFK DATY BBBJ MISH CG ACG K9 & GREAT CONVERSATION!
Hair Length and Color: light brown with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: This girl is BUILT! Nice natural C cups, lovely face with a very pretty smile. Solid, toned legs with an amazing ass that I could not stop squeezing.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Gregor !!
Is TUMA on her menu? Or Fuma (have not found one of those YET)
How tall is she?
5’3” is a guess. Probably around that
Looks like both Emily and Ten at New York New York have similar types of bodies, I’ve never seen neither one so let me ask, which one has a hotter body /face???
Is TUMA on her menu? Or Fuma (have not found one of those YET) Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
She told me she is up to everything, BUT it has to be covered
I’ve had covered TUMA before. Yes the girl actually put a condom on her tongue and used it to lick my ass. Another time, a girl placed a condom on her finger, licked it, then used it and tried to pretend she was licking my asshole but she was really using her lubed up finger.
I lectured them both. Don’t do that stupid shit. It’s more of a turn off than anything. If you’re gonna offer TUMA then do it. If not, then don’t. But don’t try that fake ass shit. It does nothing for me, and I bet others agree.

Please Emily.....you’re an AMAZING provider. Don’t let any other girl talk you into attempting this. If you don’t wanna lick an asshole, just leave it off your menu.

My 2 cents
fake TUMA is a big problem in AMPs. Some girls are so skilled that you'll never know how quick they put the condom on their tongues.
fake TUMA is a big problem in AMPs. Some girls are so skilled that you'll never know how quick they put the condom on their tongues. Originally Posted by redhot11
Can't say that I blame them. I have only done that to one woman and then only after I knew her for a while and what her hygiene practices were.
Looks like both Emily and Ten at New York New York have similar types of bodies, I’ve never seen neither one so let me ask, which one has a hotter body /face??? Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby
Emily is prettier and better built in my opinion. Both are thicker asains but Emily is more toned. Ten is energetic and will most likely do some extras that Emily won't but Emily is more my type.
fake TUMA is a big problem in AMPs. Some girls are so skilled that you'll never know how quick they put the condom on their tongues. Originally Posted by redhot11
I don't mind if she uses a condom on her tongue or finger after the feeling. Now condom bj's that's a whole different matter, and yeah have looked down and seen a few girls managed that without my know.
Is TUMA on her menu? Or Fuma (have not found one of those YET) Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I had some TUMA from her, but going to be more stricter on looking out for those that perform FUMA. However, after that "level 3" incident on Hank's psa post - I don't blame them.
She told me she is up to everything, BUT it has to be covered Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
The frank had to be covered. I’m sure she wasn’t talking about her tongue.

She is a good little ride nonetheless.
Butter face