Thai girls?

I like huggy, friendly, smiling girls. There are many here, but I heard Thai girls have something about them that makes them unique in this aspect. Is this true? and do we have Thai girls here?
I like huggy, friendly, smiling girls. There are many here, but I heard Thai girls have something about them that makes them unique in this aspect. Is this true? and do we have Thai girls here? Originally Posted by bigdik11
They come and go in the spa. The 3, for FS, that I prefer are Sophia, Katy, and Jennifer. They are independent, although occasionally can be found spa hopping.
Passion and Charming are primarily Thai spas. You also have two phenomenal choices at Lily.

They come and go in the spa. The 3, for FS, that I prefer are Sophia, Katy, and Jennifer. They are independent, although occasionally can be found spa hopping. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Whoa, spill the beans, please!
  • Gar
  • 07-19-2018, 12:38 PM
I forgot about Passion. I remember when Smile closed, some of those Thai girls went there.

I can't seem to find the phone number for Passion.
The Indie girls were once spa girls. Sometimes when it gets slow they hit a spa for the week. To my knowledge, they never use their Indie name so it's a bit UTR.
The Indie girls were once spa girls. Sometimes when it gets slow they hit a spa for the week. To my knowledge, they never use their Indie name so it's a bit UTR. Originally Posted by Ronin3
How would one get in contact? PM me if that's better.
Passion and Charming are primarily Thai spas. You also have two phenomenal choices at Lily.

Whoa, spill the beans, please! Originally Posted by Dogberry
thanks! may need to check it out
  • Ashi
  • 07-19-2018, 10:02 PM
Indeed, Thai girls are charming with their demeanor and smiles, no wonder Thailand is called the Land of the Smiles. Thai culture is very reassuring and non confrontational, where smiles replace frowns most of the time. ... No wonder I am still charmed by Magic Sophia’s smile, coincidentally (or not ?) once known as Sophia of Smile.

- thank you for clarifying that Passion is still open, I thought it is closed. Never heard of Charming, lol.

Good thread.
Indeed, Thai girls are charming with their demeanor and smiles, no wonder Thailand is called the Land of the Smiles. Thai culture is very reassuring and non confrontational, where smiles replace frowns most of the time. ... No wonder I am still charmed by Magic Sophia’s smile, coincidentally (or not ?) once known as Sophia of Smile.

- thank you for clarifying that Passion is still open, I thought it is closed. Never heard of Charming, lol.

Good thread. Originally Posted by Ashi
Charming is right next door to Passion. Same building.
  • GT5
  • 07-22-2018, 10:34 AM
Passion and Charming have only Thai girls lineup?
Came by yesterday lots of random dudes stalking the parking lot, didn't get warm and fuzzies so left
  • Gar
  • 07-22-2018, 01:31 PM
I went to Passion on Friday around 2pm and the girl who answered the door said that she was the only one there right now.

I'll go back another day and check again when there are more girls.
Anyone remember Faye? I wonder if she's still in town. I remember her working under a different name for a short while.
Anyone remember Faye? I wonder if she's still in town. I remember her working under a different name for a short while. Originally Posted by Schnell325
Long gone
Apple was Thai and used to work at Blue. But that was in the winter and I haven’t seen her since.

What I like about Thai girls is that they have the figure and disposition of Asian women, but the breast and ass of American women. LOL. If that makes any sense. I guess it’s because they don’t have little boy figures like skinny Asians and they actually have an ass.