Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
no activities
moved to coed
So what did they ask you?
what i was doing there, who were you there to see. almost positive it was for possible drug stuff but i can't be sure
This is just another reason to go play up in Canada.

Well you were sitting in the lot for some 20 minutes before leaving so any undercover parked there watching would view that as suspicious activity and pull you over for explanation. Originally Posted by Zollner
Originally Posted by Zollner

That didn't take long.......
That didn't take long....... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yes. Seems to be an echo of another prolific poster who seemed to think no one here had ever heard of Canada as a possible venue for the hobby.
what i was doing there, who were you there to see. almost positive it was for possible drug stuff but i can't be sure Originally Posted by adma1883
It's tough to come up with a story on the fly, if i'm going to a situation like that i'll have a story or reason why i'm in the area. If a cop stops you and you can reply to a question like "What are you doing here" with a quick reasonable confident answer it's rare they'll bother you any further.
It's tough to come up with a story on the fly, if i'm going to a situation like that i'll have a story or reason why i'm in the area. If a cop stops you and you can reply to a question like "What are you doing here" with a quick reasonable confident answer it's rare they'll bother you any further. Originally Posted by ben dover
Exactly. Cops are counting on you being unprepared then hoping to get you nervous and rattled. A few have reported being pulled over in that area so you know it is being watched. So you have to be prepared.
Cops probably just trying to scope what room has most activity so they know where to get the best service. Perks of being a (parking lot) wallflower.
The best would reply would be to not speak to them or answer any questions at all. You should provide them with administrative information, like license and registration, but answer no questions or provide any information on any subject whatsoever. You have no legal obligation to speak to them, and it's best not to.
We have a winner
You should provide them with administrative information, like license and registration, but answer no questions or provide any information on any subject whatsoever. You have no legal obligation to speak to them, and it's best not to. Originally Posted by discretefun
True but your info is still put on a list and entered in a data base, something many here would rather not have happened or done.