Trump Calls Judge Chutkin "Pure Evil" for Releasing Jan. 6 Related Material

Pursuant to the U.S. Supreme Court's "official" vs. "unofficial" test and U.S. criminal law-criminal cases are of the public interest, which is why they are styled The People vs. John Smith, or U.S. v. Trump-Judge Chutkin released about 1900 pages of heavily redacted documents about the Jan. 6 case. Trump calls her pure evil and alleges election interference. wait, i thought his conduct was "perfect" and he did nothing wrong? what is he so worried about?

so what's bad, according to Trump, is not his original nefarious conduct, but giving the voting public a heads up about exactly what he did to overturn the last election. he's like an abusive boyfriend-i deny you the agency to reject me. vote for me, or else. thank God he has none of the instrumentalities of the presidency, such as being Commander in Chief. we would all have a lot more to worry about. hopefully, his alt-right militias who have been imprisoned for following his strongly-implied, mafioso-type orders on Jan. 6 got the memo that loyalty to Trump is a path to nowhere good. everyone around him who does his bidding ends up in jail, disbarred, broke, or all of the above..

Judge Chutkin stated that failing to release said relevant information to the voting public would in fact be election interference. i could not be more in agreement..

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cr54yqg60jvo
Spoiled fat old man baby is agitated about the actual truth being released. Spoiled fat old man baby lashes out. Rinse and repeat.
Wait a second! Doesn’t he call everybody who disagrees with him pure evil?

Must be so, because his supporters do the same thing.