Anyone know anything about this??

I recently had a mind-blowing experience that has opened up a completely different side of me and I absolutely am craving to dive right in and I think I'm needing some guidance.
I recently got to provide an experience of Humiliation & a different experience of a dominatrix. I am completely hooked. The Humilation had me on a completely different level! Pegging is absolutely the best thing ever!! OMG!! EYYK! Reminding him that he was not worthy of me was delightful. Being a Dominatrix in control was lifeeeee changing!! I am currently looking for classes that enhance and grow my sexual experience in that realm. I've started a thread on fetish-friendly sites but I'd love to know if any gals/gals know of Lessons?! I know, right that sounds crazy! I'm sure that's some kind of lesson in KC. I've found some in the surrounding areas. Thanks !!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 001B1863-E971-4EFE-B140-BABA9C651940.jpg (297.0 KB, 306 views)
I am agree with you but on the opposite side of things. I'm a very experienced Dom male and also love humiliating a man while being with his wife ...like you say life changing!!! I want to do this more!!!
  • sherm
  • 10-16-2022, 07:17 PM
I don’t know anything about the Dom/sub training. However, I do know that outfit is smokin!!! Wow!!
I luv luv doing the pegging play and I have really gotten into sensual dom type play..more softer n sensual touch type stuff!!
I just goigled alot and talked to experienced providers about it!
AND practice makes perfect!! lol

smokin hot pic..have fun!!!