What exactly is GFE and PSE?

I think these are the most misused terms out there. Every provider seems to have a different definition. Then there is limited gfe...whatever that is.

My understanding is that gfe includes fk, bbbj, daty, cim
And pse includes all the above plus greek. Some girls include cim under pse.
I thought GFE meant they kissed you and said they had a headache.

Now PSE is when you find a prostitute instead.

But your descriptions sound just fine..
No one really knows. That's also why I categorically refuse to see a provider with 'GFE' and 'PSE' rate differences. I know several gents that feel that way. I'm hoping enough folks go this route to get the ladies in question to change things, as there are a few I'd otherwise go see.
All the girls I see tell me I give them a GFE experience. I was confused until I realized they meant "Grand Father Experience"
GFE is kissing, hugging, cuddling, and light sex....

PSE is when your cock and taint are soaked in her saliva and she is gagging, CIM, swallowing, hard fucking.... When you are just pounding her and she is screaming harder.... Or when she tells you not to come yet and she is getting into her 5th position....

I love both.... The best is the seemless transition from one to the next with lots of kissing and hugging during recovery.

It's really a very subtle yet remarkable difference. Nothing in the world is sexier than a hot woman transitioning from GFE to PSE for the sole purpose of mutual enjoyment. These moments are why i am here. It doesn't always happen but when it does it is pfm..... Pure fucking magic.
Oh you young guys.....
GFE is the wife. PSE is a Provider here that, IMO does these things: BBBJ, all positions, DATY, DATO (both of you) CIM, GREEK.

There used be codes in review activities: GFE+, GFE++, GFE+++
The more + signs the better chance of BBFS, lol.
Everyone has their own definition.
Oh you young guys..... Originally Posted by OldGrump
Surely you can't blame me for trying to wear myself out. I intend to go to the grave well used, worn out, and smiling.
I've long said that GFE is when I can believe that she's enjoying her time with me and the things she's doing to, for, and with me; and I've long thought that PSE meant, at a minimum, that her face looks like a glazed donut when we're through.

I just thought of a brief way that I might differentiate the two:

PSE is when she does anything I want.

GFE is when she does anything I want and acts as if she's enjoying every second of it.
FYI: have you realized nobody has the "wife" experience..... Lol nobody will go for it lol. I keep the gfe or pse.....
I'm on my 2nd wife experience.... Probably won't be a 3rd.
difference with pse and gfe is anal/CIM for most providers.That is what I used to do but now, Im all Inclusive.
PSE makes u sweat.
PSE makes u sweat. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
lol....

true!
Im all Inclusive. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby