Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: @davinafayette
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Upscale hotel downtown
Hair Length and Color: blonde to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is incredibly tiny, defiantly under 5' as advertised. Cute face, small frame, small butt, A/B cups.
Recommendation: Yes
huh? Seems steep.
ugh ah link?
  • wizzz
  • 10-19-2019, 12:49 PM
Definitely, a nice looking woman. Reminds me of Alisa Cuthbert in “The Girl Next Door”—not quite as hot, but just reminds me of her.

I’m glad you had a good time. I hope she stops in Syracuse.
The ad does say she is “elite”. So would expect pricing to be elite as well.
https://twitter.com/davinafayette Originally Posted by wizzz
thanks
Looks like a good time.
I wanted to see her but her rate was too steep, I saw her friend Nikita instead and was pleased with her
The price is for the lifestyle that she lives lol As for me personally spoking, I'm not spending that much for mostly just a nice face, average body, and fake status..maybe former stripper idk just putting in my 2 cents
The price is for the lifestyle that she lives lol As for me personally spoking, I'm not spending that much for mostly just a nice face, average body, and fake status..maybe former stripper idk just putting in my 2 cents Originally Posted by change2chance
Actually, if ya look at all of her pics, the face is average too. Lotsa makeup and probably some photoshop goin on too....

Pass.
  • wizzz
  • 10-22-2019, 12:54 PM
Lmao you guys make all the excuses when it's a girl over 3 bills but when a girl who charges 1 has all her teeth she's a 10/10.
Lmao you guys make all the excuses when it's a girl over 3 bills but when a girl who charges 1 has all her teeth she's a 10/10. Originally Posted by wizzz
Well, yes