Tattoos distracting or not?

So I see in reviews and in other discussions where guys say “has several tats but not distracting” or some say “she had several tats, not my cup of tea” etc..

So when are tats distracting to you? Or do you not mind them?

When is it to much for you to decide not to see a lady?

Those of you tat lovers, what is it that makes you love a girl in tats?

Inquiring minds would like to know
I could care less if they have a tattoo since just about everyone has multiple tats today. I find it more exotic and original if they do not have a single one. I just do not pay them no mind. I am more into the body and soul of the woman anyway...
I have no problem with them..
can be cute and nice big ones i do not care for but don't really bother me unless they become overpowering. tats all over neck boobs thighs just do not do it for me. a couple here and there no problem. when i see an incredible woman pretty with great body i kinda think like you don't paint over a mona lisa. i think tats are a form of expression and individualism but they can be like makeup there to accent or improve ones look. valerie international is an example of i do not think you could possibly make that body any hotter so just leave it alone. no need to alter. now she may like , enjoy the tats and if thats the case go for it and enjoy but if she is doing it for the benefit of us no need. there are many 9's or 10's and i say let us just enjoy every inch of you no need to decorate. maybe i am way off base just my thoughts.
Tatoos are a form of art. So I guess they think that is a distraction when your trying to focus on the curves and you have drawings on the skin.
I don't mind most tats on girls. Sometimes I see ones and think WF were they thinking or the placement of them. On some girls its sexy on them. I have tats so they tend to not bother me.
I'm in my 20's and have plenty of tats. My opinion on them being distracting is only if I see it ask myself "wtf is that" as in home made tats or just terribly done. Keep em off the assets. I'm a breast man and nothing ruins I nice set (IMO) faster than a rose tattoo or anything else cheesy on them.
I hate 90% of mine. I dont think they are distracting since they are all spread out. I got all but two before i was even 18... so they were not well thought out. Some just picked off the wall. Drunken nights on 6th street lol, silly kid. If i could go back in time i would remove all of them except the stars on the back of my neck and my daughters foot print, r.i.p little Mercy
I do not have any tats and do not plan on getting any,, ( if i ever did, i like the one Tony Bourdain has, the one he got in French Polynesia )

tats do not bother me one bit..
I am such a rebel I do not have one single tat!
is the type any man could enjoy without any decoration.often when you have something average you try to dress it up but when you have something spectacular why mess with it. again it is your call and not a deal breaker but if theres a woman out there with a body like yours i would prefer they leave the landscape unchanged at let us enjoy the beauty in its original form. just my 2 cents
I hate 90% of mine. I dont think they are distracting since they are all spread out. I got all but two before i was even 18... so they were not well thought out. Some just picked off the wall. Drunken nights on 6th street lol, silly kid. If i could go back in time i would remove all of them except the stars on the back of my neck and my daughters foot print, r.i.p little Mercy Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Marley I feel ya, I myself have 2 that I want to get removed. They are on my ankles. However the other 3, I love.
I guess I am to old to think tats are cool. When I see a woman walking around with a lot of tats the first thing I think is she is into BDSM.

Most of the women I know, both ladies on this board and civilian wish most of their tats would just go away. Tats are a lot more painful to get rid of than to get.
Most tats to me look very trashy, especially the large chest ones on ladies.... yuck! I like to refer to tattoos on the side of the neck as "trash stamps". Tramp Stamps can be ok sometimes and occasionally someone has something cool but never do they increase attractiveness as opposed to not having any at all.
your thinking 100 percent
Most tats to me look very trashy, especially the large chest ones on ladies.... yuck! I like to refer to tattoos on the side of the neck as "trash stamps". Tramp Stamps can be ok sometimes and occasionally someone has something cool but never do they increase attractiveness as opposed to not having any at all. Originally Posted by lovelamp