Encounter: Cici

User ID: -
Date: Mid February
Name: Cici
Phone: 5055041275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Tramway and Academy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, CG, K9, MISH, COT
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long and dark. Put up in a clip later.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Natural and curvy asian with nice MM's and a beautiful face and smile
Recommendation: Yes
Cici has been consistent in communication and performance. ATF material for sure. The couple of friends she's had come work with her have been top shelf as well. New girl looks great in pics. Hope to meet her this week.
I've seen CiCi CoCo..and just saw the new girl.... all amazing...
I've seen CiCi CoCo..and just saw the new girl.... all amazing... Originally Posted by eaglefaninnm
Man I can't wait for her shop to open next month. Gonna be next level for ABQ! Coco and Vivian were both smoking hot. Got an appointment with Kiki tomorrow morning. Cici is going to change the scene here.
I would trust CiCi stable over anything in abq right now
Vivian was pretty but the services weren’t amazing. I also prefer more natural looking women and the MMs and probable work on the face isn’t really for me.
This lady is pushing her luck, this incall location is very very public, several of her neighbors’ garages and windows look directly into her garage, which is seems she keeps open all of the time.

It’s not hard to see guys coming and going. Just an observation
Abqgold. I agree. It’s why I haven’t gone back. All it takes is one nosy neighbor with a camera
  • Lump1
  • 02-22-2024, 08:46 PM
I think I need to pull the trigger on this one. It’ll be my second Asian after dear Mila
The apartment is pretty high end for the location ...the foot traffic might cause alarm correct ... but I don't think CiCi is the legal renter imo... someone else might be footing the bill
I agree about the traffic not being a good thing but it is temporary. The management only has the ability to evict after a notice to stop activity and LE moves slow. It would take awhile to get a warrant if they even cared to do anything about it. By then she will have moved on.
I don't park in the garage, and have my hoodie on until in garage, but who knows. Stay safe everyone.
Tried to get an appointment with her, she said 25 is too young and asked to see my ID. She sounds great but God damn is that suspicious
Tried to get an appointment with her, she said 25 is too young and asked to see my ID. She sounds great but God damn is that suspicious Originally Posted by Andydandy
Not really unusual for a provider to not see anyone under 35 or so. Most of the AMP girls I know will turn away anyone that appears to be under 30. They say it's for safety. Less chance of getting hurt or robbed by older guys.
What's the rates looking like? I've been on a hiatus in this state because it's lacking but this looks good.

Also Tbone is correct, I get questioned about my age often since I look like I'm in my early 20s but I'm actually over 35. Providers seem to be sketched out by young men.