NC/NS Alert Time Waster

I had set up an appointment with Texanfxxxxx yesterday. After being an hr past our scheduled time he texted me talking about he sorry he's running late. I texted him back and told him I was about to put him as a NC/NS. He begged me not. He had to go to the DNV to get his license straight. I said ok I understand. He said it was getting late and wanted to now if he could reschedule for today at 11am. Ok that's fine. So he texted me at 930am this morning to confirm our 11am appointment. Ok 1130am rolls around he tells me he trying to get a loan. Ok he was going to come at 12pm. So anyways he didn't show at 12pm and reschedule for 2pm. I texted him at 130pm to see if we was still on for 2pm I didn't get a response back. I texted him again at 230pm and still nothing. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt cause he has reviews on here. But for 2 days I've missed out a photo shot. I've also missed 2 appointments trying to accommodate him.

If you want the number ladies just pm me.
sweetsummer you may disclose his eccie handle just not real world info.
I always tell the guy to call/text to confirm an hour ahead of the designated time. If they don't follow that simple step, better luck next time. It shouldn't be up to us to hunt clients down. It really sucks that you missed out on your photo shoots and appointments. Stuff happens on both sides of the hobby. But most hobbyist it seems to have a back up provider and a back up for the back up if that doesn't pan out either. So....

If he can't keep his appointment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU
Sorry i was his backup....
After contacting you an hour after your appointment time.....you should have shit canned him right then.
That's exactly what I would have done to a provider who did that to me.
Was the loan to pay for hookers?
Ha!

After contacting you an hour after your appointment time.....you should have shit canned him right then.
That's exactly what I would have done to a provider who did that to me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
In the last 10 years I have NC/NS a lady one time. Two hours later I called her and made arrangements to meet her so I could pay her....without the session. It wasn't her fault.
There is a right thing to do and a wrong thing to do.
I respect that.

In the last 10 years I have NC/NS a lady one time. Two hours later I called her and made arrangements to meet her so I could pay her....without the session. It wasn't her fault.
There is a right thing to do and a wrong thing to do. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Sorry i was his backup.... Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
LMMFAO!
And not in a good way!! Urrgh, sorry that happened to you girl. Come on everyone lets all respect each others time and be considerate. Its way too much fun to be had in this hobby.