Hangin' Up The Condoms

When is enough ENOUGH?

Ladies, when is it time?
Hobbyists, the plethora of ladies is non-stop:
1. Can you EVER call it quits?
2. When will YOU know it's 'time'?

Please...
These condoms you are hanging up are . . . used? If so it might be easier to keep them if you froze the used condoms.
These condoms you are hanging up are . . . used? If so it might be easier to keep them if you froze the used condoms. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are extremely intelligent and enjoy konfusing us common folxs. Correct?
PhD. Physics, Enginering, Social Engineering, Biology, Med-Chem? Spill your guts.
I love YOUR avatar!
When is enough ENOUGH?

Ladies, when is it time?
Hobbyists, the plethora of ladies is non-stop:
1. Can you EVER call it quits?
2. When will YOU know it's 'time'?

Please... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I think the plethora of ladies will ALWAYS be the case in this profession. I also think that the time for each lady is different depending on why she started in the first place. I, myself, do have a goal that I would like to accomplish before I step away. Now, I'm not sure how long that will be (DEFINITELY not forever), but I DO know that once I am in that comfortable space, there will be absolutely no issues calling it quits. I'll know it's time when I reach my goal.
Do share...what is your goal? We can help you...
I have stopped whenever I've been with a SO. There's no way I could balance a hobby life and an SO. I'm a terrible liar.
You are extremely intelligent and enjoy kondomfusing us common folxs. Correct?
PhD. Physics, Enginering, Social Engineering, Biology, Med-Chem? Spill your guts. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
There, fixed that for ya.
Back to the 'olde days... Let's have fun!
I hope a certain lady never calls it quits before I die or am incapacitated. And the corollary is that I intend to continue to see her. absent the same events. Obviously I realize, intellectually, that things can always change, and in fact change is likely, but I hope not in this case. But to answer the second question, I think it will be time to hang it up when/if she calls it quits.
Ok. I'll share...can't do this much longer.

TCB for 'Top' notch fems is quite frankly 'bottom' tier.
...are corrupt
I've got other non-sexual hobbies.

When I do leave, no one will know!
Do share...what is your goal? We can help you... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
The only person who can help me reach/hinder me from reaching my goal is me, lol.
What are you supposed to wear or offer condoms?

Hopefully I can ditch the condoms within the year or so!
Well I had to slow down because of high blood preasure, but Ill never quit