URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Sable
Activities: FIV, BBBJx2
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: D sized MMs. Nice skin and relatively thin all over although
one had a fit tummy and a small butt while the other had some slight mommy damage on the tummy and a larger, but still firm (probably MM) butt. Not 10's but both hotter than anyone I've seen during the day at Allstars or during the one other daytime visit I made to Scarlett's. I did see other girls at their level and at least one that was hotter eventually. Maybe my other visit was a fluke or their Friday day shift is just much better than the other days.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, the Fridays at Scarlets have been pretty consistent on play girls I'm assuming you got a room behind the main floor wall
I was like one block away today and drove by. There were quite a few cars parked. Didn't take the plunge tho. I'm guessing girls from mens MIGHT be going there now(?) as I haven't seen any better talent at SS and PT's has turned into a complete cluster fuck now. Might be time to start re-visiting Tiffany's.
User ID: -
Date: 2/17/23
Name: J**** and M*******
Phone: (210) 822-3104
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Sable
Activities: FIV, BBBJx2
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: D sized MMs. Nice skin and relatively thin all over although
one had a fit tummy and a small butt while the other had some slight mommy damage on the tummy and a larger, but still firm (probably MM) butt. Not 10's but both hotter than anyone I've seen during the day at Allstars or during the one other daytime visit I made to Scarlett's. I did see other girls at their level and at least one that was hotter eventually. Maybe my other visit was a fluke or their Friday day shift is just much better than the other days.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by hedgehog_gambit
All Mongers Quick Spanish for Strip Clubs
one hundred dollars each dance
ten twenty thirty forty fifty sixty seventy eighty ninety
dance
dancing
dancer
girl
woman
sex
ass
pussy