SA Strip Clubs Could Be Better

I recently visited a club in NE Texas. Cheap and shabby club, maybe even could be described as dirty, but friendly staff and dancers.

Looks were 5-7 for the most part with one 8+ in the group. But, here's the amazing thing -- several dancers actually approached and asked to sit and talk! No cell phones, so we actually talked about random stuff -- travel, their fucked up relationships, etc. Most were just average women, several were single moms, all were busting their ass' to put food on the table.

It was a nice change of pace, so unlike SA where most are constantly on their phones and the only conversation is, "You wanna dance?"... if they even bother to talk at all. Wish we could even come close here in SA. You'd think as liberal as this town is, it would be more like Vegas or LA. Maybe we need to elect some new council members or start a petition or something.
I agree San Antonio strip clubs leave alot to be desired, the straw that broke the camels back for me was when Perfect 10 started charging $20.00 to sit in the cheap sofas for table dances. Never gone back since.

Instead been going to Houston every couple of weeks to partake in the strip clubs.....yes its worth the drive.
I agree San Antonio strip clubs leave alot to be desired, the straw that broke the camels back for me was when Perfect 10 started charging $20.00 to sit in the cheap sofas for table dances. Never gone back since.

Instead been going to Houston every couple of weeks to partake in the strip clubs.....yes its worth the drive. Originally Posted by Mic Jagger

Which clubs do you favor in Htown? I use to travel there a bit between 2006 to 2008 and it was glorious in the Westheimer area like Treasures.

SF
I use to like the hunt at clubs and did go to one last week and didn’t find it to exciting
They use to come up and rub your junk and ask to play
Not anymore
Now I hit more providers and rub and tugs
If anyone knows a playful girl that bbbj please send a PM
Good luck hunting
These days at the clubs the dancers just want to give you their cashapp name instead of their numbers. Pass on that!
Which clubs do you favor in Htown? I use to travel there a bit between 2006 to 2008 and it was glorious in the Westheimer area like Treasures.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Looks like we share the same taste, I too have been going to Treasures. Its on the west side of Houston for easy access to and from SA. It has variety in woman and I like their layout of the club.
These days at the clubs the dancers just want to give you their cashapp name instead of their numbers. Pass on that! Originally Posted by longhornz
That or join their Fans Only page. F that too.
What about Austin clubs?
Damn sux to be ugly/fat/or something
Plenty hard working girls be giving out number or sc
A day-time waitress @ s/s was telling me just last week that "they are struggling" - whatever that means. I wouldn't doubt it. One of their nite mgrs just 'retired'; I guess before he gets fired...