Time to say goodbye.................

Many of us on this site and in this lifestyle are well aware of the pitfalls it has, from the emotional and physical toll it takes on you to the effects it has on the women you pay to meet. Fortunately, I have escaped much of the damage and am quite intact mentally and physically. I am getting older, though, and it's time to retire from this silliness and devote my financial, emotional, and physical resources elsewhere. To those of you contemplating the same thing I will say "Do it now!", as I should have done this at least 20 years ago. I wish you all the very best. Goodbye. Micton
Good luck to you, I may soon be retiring from all this too.
If the prices keep going up, it wont be long for me...
Those are Wise words Micton, - this Business were in is addictive, and expensive - and can be very Dangerous,
I've been in semi-forced retirement due to lack of quality providers in the wasteland I live in.
Account Disabled
Good luck Micton, as i enjoyed meeting you in the "Cuse". Thanks for all the info you have given me on the ladies and enjoy your leisure time elsewhere.
EA
Many, many thanks for a lotta great reviews & rec's....Peace out
guessin the ol pecker done gaves ...outs

...rest in ...flaccidness ...ol jimmie
Best of luck to you.
Accurate observation...

If the prices keep going up, it wont be long for me... Originally Posted by lilylivered
It can be a slippery slope but you made a wise move. Good luck and happy retirement!
Getting $10 bjs in times square in the 70s was fun. $20 sw's was dangerous but fun.NOW... I just got PMd by a twitter ho I follow for fun. I saw her 2x 4 years ago. she let me know that she was over covid and out of quarantine and back to work but she was charging 200/hhr now.Thats nice. thats 2 really nice amp visits or a duo in Canada with some Much higher quality talent. its comical.Theres a few agency girls I want to see up north and I like the occaisional rub and tuug but I am too old for LC roulette and not willing to overpay anyone as it just make them feel more entitled. best of luck in retirement!
Ran out of ladies to stealth?
I have tried on several occasions to leave. It very hard. Rise of inflation is is hurting my wallet as well. I may be following in your footsteps