* Let me clarify

Just an FYI...I know everyone runs their business differently but this is how it goes with me. I am NO LONGER offering half hour appointments. Thank your fellow hobbyists folks! Too many guys are inconsiderate enough to negotiate even a half hour rate and also I've found that most clients will only book a half hour appointment bcz they think they are getting a deal, more for their money, but sorry my half hour appointments do not include full service anyway! If you want me to give you the best service, give me respect! Hour appointments available upon request and only those lucky enough to already know me will be offered a half hour date, which will include everything except the full monty. So carry on, call another girl if you want to debate. I REALLY love what I do and I will not waste my time or energy on "quickies".
Good for you! Quality time is worth every penny.
Thanks babe, I'll probably piss some people off but those aren't quality guys I wanna see anyway lol
Contrary to popular belief, some of us providers are not in this just for the $...some of us actually really enjoy meeting new people to hang out with! But the goodies aren't free LoL
Good for you. At my age I never try 30min any way. Takes that long to get my shoes off.
It would be a wise move to alter the 30 minute listing on your web site. Might save confusion.
Thanks windows
It's much more enjoyable not to rush things.
I certainly know an hour with you isn't nearly enough so I can't fathom how anyone could settle for hhr.
Great move on your part to lay down the law, doll.
Kisses bb
Gia, an hour is NO WHERE near the time to appreciate the wonderment of you! I savored EVERY drop of you!
I don't blame you. I raised my hhr rate to 160 just because of this and with that you get my lips and one hole, want all three pay for 45 mins or a hour.
I don't blame you. I raised my hhr rate to 160 just because of this and with that you get my lips and one hole, want all three pay for 45 mins or a hour. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Yes Y. I tried 45 min with you once, it was at least 45 min too short. Need to remember that next time.
  • Kl
  • 11-10-2014, 03:41 PM
I agree totally!!!
First, it is you business and I applaud your well reasoned decision. I do wish to suggest that some older clients like hhr because it gives them enough time for the one shot that they are going to have. Yeah, it is sad. But there is more than one reason for wanting a hhr.