Providers have kept me grounded from time to time. (not a story)

Providers have kept me grounded from time to time.
Recently a new gal was on her hands and knees. I entered her from behind. My right hand held her waist and my left grabbed her raven hair and pulled. As I went deep she turned her head and moaned as her eye caught mine. Her ruby lips were open and our gaze met. I had planned on waiting but I exploded. She was tight. With my left hand still holding her hair my right once again loved her breasts then explored her stomach down to her nethers. Over time I have had my share of buyer's remorse but not this time. Do you remember when Lady Y talked of the kiss behind the ear and the snuggle? I had that here along with the tug on my coat and the last kiss when I turned to leave. No remorse here. I gave her a tip, and I never tip.

So.
Three days later I send her a text. I tell her I can't get her out of my mind.
She texed back. “Who is this?”
I tell her things so she will remember.
She texes back. “Oh yeah.”
LOL that's all. Whew, she saved me a lot of heartache.
Even us seasoned guys need to be reminded.
Very true.
Just had that reinforced today when I tried to recontact a SPECIAL lady.
Even us seasoned guys need to be reminded. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
But we still enjoy seeing the smile, again, and again, regardless.
Very important post and just recently one of our hobby brothers had to remind this very same lesson.He saw I was getting to involved with one of our providers and told me to remember who we are client and providers. I was looking for more and he saw that and got my head screwed back on right.