Working for LE

That caught you attention didn't it!

It was said if we want to discuss putting real life info out there on a gentleman to start a new thread.

I'll take the bait!

This is my thoughts on what you are doing when you put a guys info out there. YOU ARE WORKING FOR LE!!!!!
Maybe not meaning to or even knowing that you are, but you are!

When you put their real name address etc.. You have just gave LE all the info they need to start going after the guy, contact his wife, go to his employer, basically do whatever they want to make the guys life miserable.

Also if I were LE and I seen that someone gave up someones RL info real easy, I would want to bust them cause it makes me think they would be easy to get info from to save your own ass!

You never know if their wife thinks he is doing something like this and is lurking around trying to get info to attack him.

Think about the consequences for all before posting, for everyone's safety.
RLI... best way to get banned.
OK second best. Underage is first.
What about posters that are 30 but post messages like they are a horny teenager?
Shouldn't you be on your way to work?
I'm going to get laid today people. So that means it's a good day. Am I right?
RLI... best way to get banned. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

That's what I would think too.

Yet I look at the offender's profile or posting and see no indication of anything.

We all get NCNS at various times. But we all don't go to the nuclear option.
Lady Y is spot on with her comment.
Lady Y.....I would do things to her that I wouldn't do to just anyone. If you know what I mean. Lick lick.
But things you speak of have not gone unnoticed.
I'm going to get laid today people. So that means it's a good day. Am I right? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Any day someone smiles is a good day for them.
But things you speak of have not gone unnoticed. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Yes, I'm sure the Mods have handed out justice.

"You naughty girl, now you are going to be punished...Uncle Mod is going to have to punish you.... BAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD"
Lady Y.....I would do things to her that I wouldn't do to just anyone. If you know what I mean. Lick lick.
But things you speak of have not gone unnoticed. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Marcus, is that a threat or a promise? Either way its turning me on!
"That man that hath a tounge, I say, is no man, if with his tounge he cannot win a woman." - Shakespeare

Opps, wrong thread