Best full nude club?

I mostly go to Rick's nowadays since it's relatively close to where I live but I wanted to check one of the full nudes out. Are they all BYOB? Which is the best/cleanest with the hottest girls?
If I’m going to a strip club I want to see that nice slit. I have only been to the one up north it was BYOB and they let 18yr girls in. I took a 18yr SB there for her first ever strip club. She was a little intimidated and I could not get her to accept a dance. Maybe she was grossed out with all the pussy, I need to go back.

IB
That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent. I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned..
That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent. Originally Posted by NipsterATX
May hit this place up then, it's near where I am. I don't know if this is a full nude thing but from what I've seen on their IG most of the girls are hispanic/black, yeah? Or is this not the case?

I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned.. Originally Posted by NipsterATX
Yeah I'm a hispanic dude and as soon as a girl spots me they assume I can speak spanish and pounce. I've experienced this at almost every club I've been to, even Rick's.

Anyone been to bare? That's another club I've seen pop up on IG
So just wanted to report back, ended up going to Bare last Sat and though I hear it was a bit slower than usual it was still a great time. I think the BYOB aspect had a lot to do with that.
When Bare first opened I went there and the VIP was a pure hustle with a million rules. XTC girls have few rules and if they like you a great time be had. I've scored FIV and rang their bells many, many times. Alas I've only recruited one Cubana for outside fun. The people they work for fill their heads with fantasies that all Americans are used to paying 500 or more for hourly dates. The one big problem with XTC is that the men they work for mislead them about what's normally paid for what in this country, and consequently they're making only a fraction of the money they could be making if they accepted reality.
That place is called Foxy's. It's part of the Ricks corp chain. IMO it has the best VIP, somewhat hit & miss on talent. I'd suggest XTX, especially if you know a little Spanish. Lots of Cuban hotties who can be a tad pushy. You've been warned.. Originally Posted by NipsterATX
I went to Foxy's one weekend and it was pretty packed. There were some hot girls but overall it was pretty hit or miss. The VIP is okay, but there are dudes walking around making sure nothing untoward is happening. The VIP setup at Bare (where you get the dances) are more private. Bare may get as packed as Foxy's but I've not been to Bare on a Saturday yet.

If you mean XTC, that is the next spot I was going to try out. Heard decent things, though I am hispanic and that could be a blessing and a curse heh