Top amp girl

Want peoples opinion on the best amp girl. I’m talking best overall looks, encounter, sensual, and good attitude. Tired of hearing a girls hot but when I go she doesn’t say a word and has terrible attitude and performance is average.
Depends on what you want. L1/2/3? I can think of a few good names who only do L1, so anyone looking for beyond would be disappointed.
Preferably L3 but I’ll take any good experience L1 or L2, preferably someone who is nude on the flip.
  • Ras69
  • 07-06-2023, 06:43 PM
For L1 as described, with pretty girls who actually give a decent massage, I like the girls at Rainbow (either of them), and also D&T, except D^T is a bit overpriced for some. Neither will go beyond L1 in my experience.
Beyond L1 is possible at D&T, though you need the right combination of timing, girl, and cash IME. I prefer the girls there to Rainbow, but I haven't been back to Rainbow since a specific review in the last month or so.

Edit: for L3, I haven't found anyone worth going back to personally, but all the reviews for Tina at Just Relax are positive.
If you are ok with older women Greystone and K3 are pretty consistent just hard to get a full hour