I hate cake

Fucking Grumpy Cat

The Marie Antoinette of the feline world.

Bitch! Off with her head!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...own-grumpy-cat
I love cake - let me eat yours!

A real modcat would know in which forum to post this thread properly up in.

A real modcat would know in which forum to post this thread properly up in. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Heh!
The real mods must be off today. My last threAD in Co-Ed got moved in 14 minutes.
They're probably sleeping in, recovering from last night's Tebowmas free-mod-pussy party. Didn't you get an invitation?
lol I plead the fifth, and I'm following the first rule of the Tebowmas free-mod-pussy party...

In deference to the feline's new esteemed position I gave it an hourish to see if some flocktard would at least TRY to make it hobby related. No such luck, banished to the litterbox!
I wonder if anyone on this here SHMB is wondering why being grumpy hasn't made him rich.
They're probably sleeping in, recovering from last night's Tebowmas free-mod-pussy party. Didn't you get an invitation? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yeah, I got the invitation but when I showed up they all pointed and laughed. Fucking real modtards...

In deference to the feline's new esteemed position I gave it an hourish to see if some flocktard would at least TRY to make it hobby related. No such luck, banished to the litterbox!
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by SpiceItUp;1056148109[COLOR=Red
Damn! Should've took the over...
I fucking hate tuna ... Ijs

Screw the damn cat.

He is not grumpy, he is constipated.